Clubs

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is true, but Ford's plan, up until now, was to reveal the Bronco first, looks like things changed.
Reveal and production don't always align, there was speculation the sport would unveil before bronco due to leaks but most agreed Bronco would and needed to be shown first to eliminate confusion.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@ChrispyKC Thanks for sharing that information. That’s an interesting take on the evolution of the body shapes of new Fords in America. Even in Europe the new Puma looks more crossover oriented than its late 90’s Ancestor that came in a sporty coupe form.

But to keep things relevant in this thread... I WANT MY NEW DRIP OF INFO ON BIG BRONCO!

All I’ll need to know to is if it comes with heated and cooled seats. Fox Live Valves or does it even come with Fox’s at all?
No Fox's yet, maybe on the Raptor. Sorry

Sponsored

Broncosaur

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't care what anyone says they were cool for the time, I used to ride around in one.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, I know what that is. I watched That 70's Show.

HAHA my wife always like watching that show, as did I, but when the first words our son said after mom and dad was dumbass !!!! we looked at each other and laughed but have always been aware of what's on when he is around after that.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only a few of us even know what those are anymore. :D
Ford Bronco The Bronco information drip feed 2017-08-02-1970-Vista-Cruiser-1-3224-1200
Back around 1968, my boss had one. It was light green with wood paneling. He always parked it where I could see it from my work area. I admired it constantly.

LRDiscovery2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery 2, Lexus GS450h
Wonder if Ford will bring a bunch of car journalists to a remote part of Africa to try out the new Bronco in a real tough enviorment like Land Rover did with the new Defender? Haha, no! The Bronco lacks the Land Rovers history and connection to historical exploration, so what will ford do to market the Bronco? Was the Bronco ever used for anything out of the ordinary?
Sponsored