John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well there are a lot of Wranglers and Gladiators at for Dealerships nowadays:LOL:
There are more Wranglers and Gladiators moving around the country on transport each day than the total number of delivered Broncos
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well there are a lot of Wranglers and Gladiators at for Dealerships nowadays:LOL:
Yeah - you can actually buy or order one and get it produced. With dual tops, painted tops, and even tow packages.

How do they do that? The wonders of this world …

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Jeep Wrangler owners are just angry that a smart car can easily flipped them over if hit on the right spot and since the safety rating for jeeps are like 1 star if they flipped they prob not getting back up 🤣

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The JL is not bad at all on the highway. The 2 door JL is eh, but the 4 door is much better and the 392 is even better than that. Surprisingly can handle high speed cornering better than you'd think. I was shocked after the first few turns I took, especially having already owned a JL for the previous four years.
Im gonna have to disagree with you on high speed cornering in a JL. It’s super sketchy.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Jeep owners are passed that they are not the owners of a unique, low production, hard to purchase at MSRP or less. They just hate having to wave at every tenth vehicle on the street. Or coming out of WalMart and being unable to distinguish their ride from the other 100 in the lot. They even hate that they can mount all the crap they want on their front bumper without a single warning light going off.

Although if they own a 2021 and up they just love having that teeny tiny appendage hanging out the back. Has anyone done a comparison side by side? "My dongle is bigger than yours" or does size of the rear camera not matter? Lol
Surprisingly my wrangler is more rare than my first edition bronco and I payed wayyy under MSRP for the wrangler.

Lolife

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well the one thing I can say that’s positive about the Bronco vs Wrangler battle is that competition is great for the consumer…. It forces Ford and Jeep to step up their game.

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This reminds me of the FJ cruiser - wrangler comparisons. We've had jeeps, an FJ Cruiser, an 80's Bronco and an IH Scout. Each one has its pros and cons and I've loved them all. Meanwhile waiting on our Bronco Raptor

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m not loyal to Ford or Jeep having never owned either one except for a few Ford Edges as company vehicles in my career in sales with 3M. Had the Bronco not come out I’m not sure I would have bought a Jeep as I couldn’t get past the poor highway manners. Either one has a stock offering with off road capabilities beyond what I will push them, not unlike a C8 Corvette that is on my want list.

As others have said, the competition is good and I expect the Jeep and Bronco to both be improved over the next 5 years. Maybe we’ll even see the old Scout name get revived and have another option in the near future. :)

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jeep owners are passed that they are not the owners of a unique, low production, hard to purchase at MSRP or less. They just hate having to wave at every tenth vehicle on the street. Or coming out of WalMart and being unable to distinguish their ride from the other 100 in the lot. They even hate that they can mount all the crap they want on their front bumper without a single warning light going off.

Although if they own a 2021 and up they just love having that teeny tiny appendage hanging out the back. Has anyone done a comparison side by side? "My dongle is bigger than yours" or does size of the rear camera not matter? Lol
I’m confused, it seems Ford took many plays out of the old Jeep Playbook when it came to building the new broncos, and for good reason Jeeps have been doing this for 80 years…

man’s careful what you wish for… Broncos are everywhere now. They have 11 at the dealership, I see 3-4 every day on the way to work. They aren’t going to be rare for long

Sponsored

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2021 JLUR 3.6L e-tq and a 2022 Badsquatch. On road it’s night and day. The Bronco is significantly more stable and comfortable. Off road, until you get to the big boulders, the Bronco is again much more composed. The Jeep really shines when you want to climb stuff. In that situation I know my rubi has me covered while in the bronco I’m always concerned I might exceed its limits. The rest of the time bronco is my preferred vehicle.

I also own an 08 JK and compared to that thing, the JL is way better on road. But compared to the bronco, the JL is a beating.

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As an owner of the 392 I can attest to this statement being 100% truth. I am currently working with Whipple on making it a whole lot more fun too. My best friend is Dustin's right hand man so in a few months there will probably be a big blower under that hood.
Yikes, don’t do it. The 392 is not designed for boost, they blow easily. Even when changing out the bottom end and forging everything they’re still a liability. I know of way too many people who learned this the hard way.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m confused, it seems Ford took many plays out of the old Jeep Playbook when it came to building the new broncos, and for good reason Jeeps have been doing this for 80 years…

man’s careful what you wish for… Broncos are everywhere now. They have 11 at the dealership, I see 3-4 every day on the way to work. They aren’t going to be rare for long
if your including the years that FORD built jeeps then yea, 80 yrs is correct.

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These conversations are so weird to me…🤦🏻‍♂️ “Bahahaha I bet these people I don’t know are super jealous of me.”

Are you all 12 and that self conscious you have to convince yourself everyone is more jealous of your mass produced vehicle over their mass produced vehicle? If and when Ford produces our Bronco it’ll park nightly next to our Jeep, I believe some of you might cry at the idea of that judging by these comments.