Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I said it. I felt betrayed. A grown man saying he feels betrayed is funny...I thought it was funny. The word betrayed, in itself, is excessive and funny. Should've been laughed off.
It's a truck, I'm getting one, I'm actually getting if for a discount because I'm a 25 year Ford survivor. Now don't take that statement out of context, Ford has been amazing to work for, I'm saying I've lasted a long time there with no health issues or serious injuries.
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread tenor-3
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nope. I'm fine. Per your post I see people,you,, can't read or understand sarcasm. I'm sure there are A few adults here that get my post and it's humor. I think it's funny no matter where you go you can't have an opinion. Let me guess, you can't afford a bronco but you tell your friends you're part of Bronco6G. If you could get a bronco, it would be purple to match your big boy undies. I can take it, I can dish it out. I can also help people check their build but guess what...... that's right, I won't be helping you....wah wah wahhhh!
Speaking of people who can't read. I said I didn't have a build date yet, therefore there is nothing you can check for me anyway 😂 And you're right, my undies are purple and I can't afford a bronco. I've just spent a year one this forum dreaming about being able to one day 🥺 Maybe I can be the first person you give a ride to!

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you misread that post. Just sayin’
hey, it's been a long week. And yeah, I completely misread it. Thank you for setting me straight.

Sponsored

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I originally had a build week of 6/21, it was pushed back to 7/12 a while ago then pulled forward to 7/5 about a week after that. That was beginning of May when that all happened.

As of late May, I had a build day of 7/7. Checked again just now, and it's back to having a build week, but it's been pulled forward to the week of 6/28. Looks like things are getting pulled back in at least for some. It has yet to be scheduled for another build day.

4 door BD, 2.3 manual with hard top and trailer tow.
Seems like they are just going with what they have on hand. Sucks but better than nothing

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you find that out from calling the hotline? Mine got moved from 6/21 to 7/5, now I’m wondering if it’s been moved yet again. No emails from Ford in some time.
I’ve been emailing my dealer every-time I see similar builds being pushed back.

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After 10 months, numerous setbacks, on again-off again misleading information, I have decided that the very next change for the worse with my order will be the last. If I end up cancelling my order, should I tell the dealership or try to go through Ford?
I don't want to screw people waiting and give the build to the dealership to mark up.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome to the forum @TheHitmanHenson.
But the most surprising thing about your post -- 25 years with one employer since you were 20! That's amazing and great to hear. Anyone else on here have that sort of job longevity?
Sort of, I have over 23 years of military service, so far... Still counting days to retirement in 2023.
Almost 9.5 with the USAF and 13.5 with the USN.

So some longentivity with the military.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, I've got 2 emails of build dates. 1st date was 6/14 along with vin and second was 6/28. I was hoping my build wouldn't be until later this year due to pandemic delaying things for the onyx interior, v6.

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread Screenshot_20210619-120153~2

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread Screenshot_20210619-120001~2

mynameismyles657

Badlands
First Name
Myles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL yup. I was trying to live by the "no news is good news" motto but my curiosity got the best of me today.

Just got off the phone with Ford and still have an 8/2 build week.

I remember you were in the same boat as me so I figured I'd shoot you an update!
Sponsored