Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Could be worse I got moved to august
Not trying to complain, it's just a little crazy that they are unable to send people with orders an email saying the dates have changed. The person on the phone said the change happened more than a week ago in their system.
Sponsored

Sponsored

TSSPat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just called 800-392-3673, zero wait time btw, and found out that my order originally scheduled to be built week of 6/28 is now scheduled to be built week of 20 July. I never received an email about this change. They said that customers are receiving emails at varying days/times and that they do not know when I'll see an email with this change or any other changes...but I should receive an email.

Pretty unsatisfying if you ask me.

My build is:
2 door, Black Diamond, Mid Package
2.3L, Auto
Cyber Orange

Anyone else experience this same type of runaround without an email confirmation about a date change?
Most of us 🇨🇦 got an email upon reservation and absolutely nothing since. Would have missed the March order milestone if it wasn't for B6G.

So at least you sent us. (PS, mine has move from 6/7 to 6/28 and the to 7/12. I'm not even going to both calling the hotline again until mid July.

Ignorance is bliss.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just called 800-392-3673, zero wait time btw, and found out that my order originally scheduled to be built week of 6/28 is now scheduled to be built week of 20 July. I never received an email about this change. They said that customers are receiving emails at varying days/times and that they do not know when I'll see an email with this change or any other changes...but I should receive an email.

Pretty unsatisfying if you ask me.

My build is:
2 door, Black Diamond, Mid Package
2.3L, Auto
Cyber Orange

Anyone else experience this same type of runaround without an email confirmation about a date change?
Here is what I heard from friends that are part of the Bronco project here at FORD corporate. Webasto even after FORD took over operations is still having problems with producing quality 2-door hard tops at the current assembly line speeds. Keep in mind that the Bronco's top is a brand new process, better structurally than a Wrangler's hard top and has to be since Broncos don't have the center roll bar support behind the first row of seats like a Wrangler. Some of the speculation around the water cooler is that FORD may start pushing back some of the non FE 2-door production dates in order to save any and all good 2-door mic tops for the First Editions so as to guarantee all FEs are 2021s. THERE ARE NO HARD FACTS THAT ANY OF THIS IS TRUE, just a rumor. Most likely the FORD AI in charge of doing all the production juggling is taking this info into account and is making adjustments by the hour as new commodity info is avaliable. The good news is there aren't that many 2-door First Editions..... the bad news is Webasto 2-door production is painfully slow..... And for the record I haven't received a build date yet on my 2-door FE.

soonerfreak

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine was delayed from week of 6/28 to week of 7/5, I called ford this week and they had a firm production date of 7/6 for me. 4dr 2.7 black diamond MIC top.

dassarkhan

Raptor
First Name
Das
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Raptor, '19 Lincoln Navigator, Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had a 6/14 build week, then moved to 6/28 build week. I just called and the build date is presently 7/2, so we'll see.
This is me exactly. I have 4 door FE.

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least you didn't order a MOD top and get delayed til 2022

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been moved 5 times now. From 6/14 all the way back to 8/2 and maybe further. I'm afriad to call for an update. Lol 🤷

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Isn’t there already a great big giant thread for this? No need for a new thread with every delay.

Everyone got delayed. Just post in the The Delay thread.

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your vehicle in the tracker link sent through email. My build week was also 6/21 and I was told on the phone that my build week was 7/14, but as of today it shows "In Production". The Bronco tracker gives me my window sticker, but the tracker doesnt. So who knows. But its progress!

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So my original build was scheduled for the week of 6/21(earlier than I could have hoped). Coincidentally, within minutes of returning home from seeing the traveling Broncos at the dealership on 5/13 I got the email that the build week was delayed until 7/5. As anxious as I am, the 2 week delay isn't all that bad

Now what? We're two weeks out, Broncos are being built, shipped and delivered. Rather pessimistically I'm expecting another delay. But there hasn't been a notification yet. Has anyone gotten further delayed from similar build weeks? Is it so close to build week and their parts planning tight enough that this is actually going to happen?

My build checks almost all the boxes for a delay
Wildtrak
Hard Top
Lux
Leather
Tow
I am in the same boat with the same build. Was 6/21 now 7/5. I’m just waiting to see
Sponsored