First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with Ford and still have an 8/2 build week.

I remember you were in the same boat as me so I figured I'd shoot you an update!
I just spoke to the Bronco Rep at my dealer and she confirmed that I am still at 8/2 build week too. So it seems like things have settled a little bit. Hopefully that week still holds or it even gets pulled forward but with a MIC top I doubt it.
Sponsored

HawaiiSlim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4dr/Badlands/2.7L/MIC order production pushed from 6/21 to 7/26. The first date of which I got directly from my dealer (along with my VIN), the new date of which of got directly from Ford today.

My dealer’s communication has been bad bad. I decided to check if things had changed myself (since Ford’s customer support is actually pretty great IMO), sure enough they had. I didn’t receive a heads up from either party, so I highly recommend checking with Ford every now and again to manage any expectations about delivery dates.

mynameismyles657

Badlands
First Name
Myles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just spoke to the Bronco Rep at my dealer and she confirmed that I am still at 8/2 build week too. So it seems like things have settled a little bit. Hopefully that week still holds or it even gets pulled forward but with a MIC top I doubt it.
Fingers crossed!

I've got the MIC too, I kind of wish I didn't have a VIN so I could drop down to soft top in hopes of getting it sooner.

I'm buying the secure cargo enclose day one so not too concerned about security.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Ford and still have an 8/2 build week.

I remember you were in the same boat as me so I figured I'd shoot you an update!
When I did speak with the rep last week she did tell me to wait 2 weeks and then check again as there wouldn't be an update this week. Not sure if there was any information that would lead her to say that or if she was pulling that info out of thin air 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my original build was scheduled for the week of 6/21(earlier than I could have hoped). Coincidentally, within minutes of returning home from seeing the traveling Broncos at the dealership on 5/13 I got the email that the build week was delayed until 7/5. As anxious as I am, the 2 week delay isn't all that bad

Now what? We're two weeks out, Broncos are being built, shipped and delivered. Rather pessimistically I'm expecting another delay. But there hasn't been a notification yet. Has anyone gotten further delayed from similar build weeks? Is it so close to build week and their parts planning tight enough that this is actually going to happen?

My build checks almost all the boxes for a delay
Wildtrak
Hard Top
Lux
Leather
Tow

mynameismyles657

Badlands
First Name
Myles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I did speak with the rep last week she did tell me to wait 2 weeks and then check again as there wouldn't be an update this week. Not sure if there was any information that would lead her to say that or if she was pulling that info out of thin air 🤷‍♂️
Thank you so much for the heads up! I'll probably give them another call on Monday just to stay on top of things. I wish they would just update our order tracker with estimated build dates instead of having to bother ford marketing....

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Positive thoughts...let's hope your build date stays, but it's almost 3pm/ET. ;)

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
….so now you sit and wait comfortably with a VIN and a build date what’s within 3 weeks, while the rest of us are wondering if we’ll take delivery in 2022? Not sure if I understand the problem…

Sponsored

HawaiiSlim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my original build was scheduled for the week of 6/21(earlier than I could have hoped). Coincidentally, within minutes of returning home from seeing the traveling Broncos at the dealership on 5/13 I got the email that the build week was delayed until 7/5. As anxious as I am, the 2 week delay isn't all that bad

Now what? We're two weeks out, Broncos are being built, shipped and delivered. Rather pessimistically I'm expecting another delay. But there hasn't been a notification yet. Has anyone gotten further delayed from similar build weeks? Is it so close to build week and their parts planning tight enough that this is actually going to happen?

My build checks almost all the boxes for a delay
Wildtrak
Hard Top
Lux
Leather
Tow
I ordered a 4dr/Badlands/2.7L/MIC/Lux/SAS (I was really ready for a 2023.. HA.).

Initially scheduled for production 6/21 as well, delayed to 7/26. I received no notification, but found out because I was making arrangements to sell my current vehicle and wanted to make sure nothing had changed, called Ford and they updated me.

87gpe

First Edition
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Supra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had a 6/14 build week, then moved to 6/28 build week. I just called and the build date is presently 7/2, so we'll see.

11clayton

Black Diamond
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just called 800-392-3673, zero wait time btw, and found out that my order originally scheduled to be built week of 6/28 is now scheduled to be built week of 20 July. I never received an email about this change. They said that customers are receiving emails at varying days/times and that they do not know when I'll see an email with this change or any other changes...but I should receive an email.

Pretty unsatisfying if you ask me.

My build is:
2 door, Black Diamond, Mid Package
2.3L, Auto
Cyber Orange

Anyone else experience this same type of runaround without an email confirmation about a date change?

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just called 800-392-3673, zero wait time btw, and found out that my order originally scheduled to be built week of 6/28 is now scheduled to be built week of 20 July. I never received an email about this change. They said that customers are receiving emails at varying days/times and that they do not know when I'll see an email with this change or any other changes...but I should receive an email.

My build is:
2.3L, Auto
Cyber Orange

Anyone else experience this same type of runaround without an email confirmation about a date change?
Could be worse I got moved to august

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My build is:
2.3L, Auto
Cyber Orange

Most people who have called and had a schedule change haven't received an email. That's not at all unusual, it seems.

I got moved from 7/19 to 8/2 with no email.
Sponsored