Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you had gone on down to South Padre you’d have come back through a checkpoint.
Toured the Mestena Uranium Mine near the border with a group of teachers about 12 years ago. On the way back we passed through a checkpoint. Agents were all over our tour bus.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe we should do a roll call and see if the whole 12 people playing here live or have been near the border , lol.
Best I could do is cruising up to the Port of Indiana tomorrow. LOL.

No International borders for us on Lake Michigan, but I might be able to find some TSA agents.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After a few day off from this train-wreck, dumpster-fire of a thread I was thrilled to have returned to a place that was exactly as I left it replete with humor, and comradery not to mention a frequent lack of reading compression and a general disdain for following basic instruction! Well done lads, you should be proud of yourselves!

While I appreciate the former Harley pic submission winner and yield to the decision of the “Supreme Council” I am, nonetheless compelled to post a proper photo of my uncovered Harley with my Bronco (and Jeep too for extra points).

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_6390

Carry on - as you were…

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After a few day off from this train-wreck, dumpster-fire of a thread I was thrilled to have returned to a place that was exactly as I left it replete with humor, and comradery not to mention a frequent lack of reading compression and a general disdain for following basic instruction! Well done lads, you should be proud of yourselves!

While I appreciate the former Harley pic submission winner and yield to the decision of the “Supreme Council” I am, nonetheless compelled to post a proper photo of my uncovered Harley with my Bronco (and Jeep too for extra points).

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_6390

Carry on - as you were…
Where the hell have you been?
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 1000021135

Sponsored

Big Norwegian

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F350, F600
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Please keep this going. Although there may appear to only be a few active participants, there probably are many lurkers like myself that are living vicariously through all of you. And this thread has been a hoot. Yes, I am in MN, but the 9 hour round trip to the CN border is not worth a pic and a win. Keep up the good work, and enjoy the Bronco Life!
I too am a lurker, thought I was going to be able to participate with the highland cow picture but someone beat me to it. Driving to the Canadian border for a picture sounds like something a much younger me would have done

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 1000021135

Carry on - as you were…
Can we take a vote on letting @Bschurr propose the next challenge since everyone either lives too far from a border, or is just too lazy to take a day trip? And since we can actually see the Harley in his photo. 😘😘

Unless @talbot can hurry up and post us a pic of his Bronco at the border?

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Leave it for a bit, please. Give 'em a chance to look through their old photos and tag folks who have crossed a border lately.
So you changed your mind on this?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can we take a vote on letting @Bschurr propose the next challenge since everyone either lives too far from a border, or is just too lazy to take a day trip? And since we can actually see the Harley in his photo. 😘😘

Nice try @RBF 1401 but biker blood is thicker than Bronco blood. This is still @Fordified1 challenge! (and, we have a real wave and no ducks nor lil’ ponies to prove it!)

“Post a picture of your Bronco going through a border checkpoint. Mexican OR Canadian. Even those farther inland like we have here in Texas is acceptable. . Extra points if you get a Border patrol officer to pose with your Bronco.”

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

unfortunately won't be till July

unless I make a special trip to Montana just for kicks :love:
Sponsored