Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Traveler

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak; 2017 HD FLTRXS and 2008 HD FLSTF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1712296230279-tg.png

Those are nice hogs!😍 Is it possible to take another pic of your Harley's (not covered) with your Bronco in the same frame? You're very close to winning.
I would, but I'm 1200 miles from home right now, with the Bronco. I can take a pic when I get home on Sunday if the challenge is still open!

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Even though two is better than one, the winner is @Fordified1 because he posted the picture of his barely seen Harley first. I hope you guys are okay with this decision.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, there's nothing that says you ca't have her pose with just your Bronco, and then we can let the judges decide... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Why am I thinking this will be the next challenge?

Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Even though two is better than one, the winner is @Fordified1 because he posted the picture of his barely seen Harley first. I hope you guys are okay with this decision.
I really thought it would take about 10 seconds for someone to post a better pic than my sorry one lol.

Anyway.
Post a picture of your Bronco going through a border checkpoint. Mexican OR Canadian. Even those farther inland like we have here in Texas is acceptable. . Extra points if you get a Border patrol officer to pose with your Bronco.

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would, but I'm 1200 miles from home right now, with the Bronco. I can take a pic when I get home on Sunday if the challenge is still open!
Sorry, pal, I would love to see a beauty shot of your Harley's and the Bronco but didn't want to make the guys wait for so long.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really thought it would take about 10 seconds for someone to post a better pic than my sorry one lol.

Anyway.
Post a picture of your Bronco going through a border checkpoint. Mexican OR Canadian. Even those farther inland like we have here in Texas is acceptable. . Extra points if you get a Border patrol officer to pose with your Bronco.
I’m just waiting to see @Tricky Mike post a picture entering Canada…

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyway.
According to Google Maps, I’m 15h 43m from the Border of Mexico and 11h 54m from Canada … yayyyy for being smack dab in the middle of the US in Missouri :)

I’m committed to this game but not that committed.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to Google Maps, I’m 15h 43m from the Border of Mexico and 11h 54m from Canada … yayyyy for being smack dab in the middle of the US in Missouri :)

I’m committed to this game but not that committed.
Don't sweat it too much. I wouldn't go the Texas border right now even if I lived an hour away. I'm about 6 hours away.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't sweat it too much. I wouldn't go the Texas border right now even if I lived an hour away. I'm about 6 hours away.

There 'aint no problems at the border........don't you watch the news.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ToothlesstheBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyway.
Florida so only border is water for me!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 unnamed

ToothlesstheBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe we should do a roll call and see if the whole 12 people playing here live or have been near the border , lol.
Sponsored