RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a dealer call. Was freaking the f*** out! So excited!

And then he tries to down-sell me into a 4-door BB 2.3 with a 10K ADM!!!! Are you kidding me!? I almost died of let down. Why? Why would you do such thing? I don't know if I'll recover. Cruel and unusual.
Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any cold call for money over MSRP, is a key indicator that the markups are affecting the sales. Think the dealers are getting stuck with Bronco’s now. Let them sit in my opinion. The dealers will wake up and stop the ADM if no one pays extra.

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And then he tries to down-sell me into a 4-door BB 2.3 with a 10K ADM!!!! Are you kidding me!? I almost died of let down. Why? Why would you do such thing? I don't know if I'll recover. Cruel and unusual.
I hope that doesn’t mean when yours comes in they gonna hit you with 10k over. Or were they trying to buy yours back?

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

hey hey i ordered the four door bb 2.3
Nothing wrong with a BB but when he has Guessing Badlands (bds?) on order it would be a step down. Hopefully you opted for the locking rear axle which gets you the 4.27 gears.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing wrong with a BB but when he has Guessing Badlands (bds?) on order it would be a step down. Hopefully you opted for the locking rear axle which gets you the 4.27 gears.
have a sas had it since last November love it... is it a step down from no bronco lol

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had a dealer call and offer me a 2 dr base, no options, for $48K. Same guy also tried to sell me a 4dr OBX for $75K. You do get that slight bit of hope when you see the dealer calling, but then you snap back into reality real quick.

OP
OP
RedShark32s

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hope you have a signed price agreement on your ordered Bronco. That seems like a bad omen.
My thoughts exactly. They were shady and intentionally made phone calls (not email) when it came down to the MSRP agreement. Got a handshake, but they don't know that I recorded the convo as well.

All their reviews are good as of now. No ADM on orders to customers, but if someone backs out they do their thing. Which I can't really blame them. Won't pay it, but can't blame 'em.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, when do you pick it up?

OP
OP
RedShark32s

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Correct-ish. BlackDiamond Sasquatch, but still lockers versus not. 2-door versus the 4 they were trying to sell, though.

Honestly, with options, you can get all the models to spec really really close less tech packages.

I'm holding out for the exact build I want. No point in commodities game anymore.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had dealers cold call me and tell me they had a Wildtrak or Badlands on the lot if I was interested....at 25k over :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Sponsored