Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There has to be at least one person who downgraded to a different trim before Ford announced that all FEs will be getting a Bronco this year that gets pushed to MY22.
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
By all means, point me to the actual proof. Not some speculation that gets thrown around here as fact. This is a direct quote from Ford I've yet to see.
Nope, I was told this exact same thing by Ford in the phone months ago. I mentioned this many times on this forum and caught a load of sh_t from so many people telling me all 7000 would be built. Ford also said all along that no dealer stock would be built for MY 21, so if an FE res holder ordered something else, this would eliminate an FE build per Ford policy.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nope, I was told this exact same thing by Ford in the phone months ago. I mentioned this many times on this forum and caught a load of sh_t from so many people telling me all 7000 would be built. Ford also said all along that no dealer stock would be built for MY 21, so if an FE res holder ordered something else, this would eliminate an FE build per Ford policy.
Read this article in Ford Authority. Sounds like a dealer has a First Edition in stock. Selling for $20k over MSRP. I pretty sure we'll see alot of FE's pulling over MSRP as dealers know they're to valuable to cancel a order on one, even though the customer might of canceled or decided on a different model.

Ford Bronco There will be less than 7,000 FE's per Ford Screenshot_20210704-190904_Chrome

Last edited:

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Read this article in Ford Authority. Sounds like a dealer has a First Edition in stock. Selling for $20k over MSRP. I pretty sure we'll see alot of FE's pulling over MSRP as dealers know they're to valuable to cancel a order on one, even though the customer might of canceled or decided on a different model.

Screenshot_20210704-190904_Chrome.jpg
What's your point,? Of course dealers will have FEs for sale. Their employees, friends and family reserved and ordered them and will "walk away" from the purchase. This is no secret, nor news. Some regular customers will also not follow through with purchasing the FE they ordered.

BUT, many FE reservists ended up ordering a different trim before the March deadline. These FEs will not be built and that is the crux of this thread. Also, some who had FE reservations cancelled before the ordering deadline. Some of these were cancelled by the dealer as the should do, and some simply returned customer deposit and kept the order. The split between these two we'll never know, but for sure the cancelled ones will not be built.

To summarize, less than 7000 will be built.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now that mod and painted tops arenā€™t til ā€˜23 Iā€™m thinking about un 99ā€™ing mine.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What's your point,? Of course dealers will have FEs for sale. Their employees, friends and family reserved and ordered them and will "walk away" from the purchase. This is no secret, nor news. Some regular customers will also not follow through with purchasing the FE they ordered.

BUT, many FE reservists ended up ordering a different trim before the March deadline. These FEs will not be built and that is the crux of this thread. Also, some who had FE reservations cancelled before the ordering deadline. Some of these were cancelled by the dealer as the should do, and some simply returned customer deposit and kept the order. The split between these two we'll never know, but for sure the cancelled ones will not be built.

To summarize, less than 7000 will be built.
I agree all 7000 probably won't be built. My point was we'll most likely see alot of FE's for dealer stock. As most dealers know the value of a limited model and didn't cancel a FE order when a customer back out.

Ford Bronco There will be less than 7,000 FE's per Ford 16bfbb01c42cd304b400b27c734d5370
Sponsored