Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After watching a bunch of videos, I'm kind of leaning towards the Peddle Monster. Seems a few users have had issues with loss of power at highway speeds with Peddle Commander. Not much more hassle to install into OBD port.
Sponsored

Mikey D

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any known issues with either Commander or Monster with already installed Auto Stop/Start Eliminator?

InjenJay

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 Diesel, 2021 Bronco, 1977 Porsche Targa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the majority of throttle response controllers, they are basically intercepting the 5V signal from the throttle and altering it at the ECU input. (Very simplified explanation). What this means is that you can hold a specific RPM with your foot and when you change the setting on the throttle controller, the RPM will change - even through the input from your foot has not.

There are functions built into most controllers to help in driving conditions as well. Our (Injen) X-Pedal has a mode that allows for ramped acceleration to avoid losing traction. This is our anti-skid mode. We also have a theft mode that defeats the throttle entirely. Doesn't matter how hard you press on the throttle, the vehicle will not respond with the X-Pedal in this mode. We also have a drag mode that triggers "full throttle" with any amount of input at the pedal. This helps greatly with reactions times, believe it or now.

The best selling point of our system is the price. At $229.95 and free shipping, it's a steal.

It's our part number PT0013B for both the 2.7L and the 2.3L.

You can read more about our X-Pedal Pro HERE.

Any questions, just let me know!

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked up a Pedal Commander for my 2.7 Outerbanks SAS for Christmas and wow am I impressed! If you are considering adding a tune but don't have a throttle response controller then I would 1000% start with the Pedal Commander before getting a tune. You may end up saving yourself some money and not wanting the tune anymore.

Even though it adds zero HP or TQ it feels very quick off the line (for an offroader) and immediate power when passing on the highways. I use to switch to sport mode every time I drove the Bronco but now I am getting similar responsiveness and power in normal mode with the Pedal Commander. Sport mode is now even more fun and fast!

I currently have the controller set to 0 in sport mode. You have the options to select city or Sport+ but the Sport mode on the pedal commander seemed to be the best fit for me. I read that pushing it to Sport level 4 was to jumpy when hitting the throttle.

Highly recommend this upgrade and at only $300 its a great bang for you buck.

If you tuned it then you should already get the torque unless the tune is very very mild. Usually when you have it tuned they tune our the delay in the throttle response. Usually where the Pedal Commander comes in as a great source is for someone not interested in Tuning their vehicle.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why donā€™t you just push the pedal harder?
LMAO!!!
I read the title and and immediately a click bait type headline came to mind.

"Dude stomps on go pedal. Is amazed that it goes faster!!! Click here for the amazing story!"

Mine will be:
Dude side steps the clutch at 4500rpm. Is amazed at the smokey B his Bronco ripped!!!

Sponsored

Beaucoupbrew

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am curious about these products. I recently used forscan to acquire sport mode as a goat option. It is much sharper with throttle response. Is pedal commander essentially on par or an improved version of this to some degree?

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am curious about these products. I recently used forscan to acquire sport mode as a goat option. It is much sharper with throttle response. Is pedal commander essentially on par or an improved version of this to some degree?
Goat modes adjust multiple vehicle parameters whereas these pedal devices only manipulate throttle pedal signal ā€œstrength.ā€ Iā€™m finding it very interesting that many with the pedal manipulators end up on the setting ā€œsportā€ level zero because everything else is too laggy or too jumpy. Sport goat mode seems to be the way to go and you get comparably adjusted transmission, transfer case, steering and exhaust settings to compliment the throttle adjustment.

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does this commander get rid of the turbo lag? @Stu10 I find myself getting more and more agitated when i wanna go the car takes a second to react and it jumps.

OP
OP
Stu10

Stu10

Outer Banks
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does this commander get rid of the turbo lag? @Stu10 I find myself getting more and more agitated when i wanna go the car takes a second to react and it jumps.
Yes, definitely takes away most of the turbo lag. I get into boost much faster with this. I have been driving around in City +2 and love it. When I want more spirited driving I bump it sport mode +2 on pedal commander. When you put the bronco in goat sport mode you have pretty much immediate power when you hit the pedal.

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered one for my 2.3 Badlands 2 door 7 m/t. I have the FP tune which was amazing the first month, but just like any car, modified or not, you get used to it. Maybe the Pedal Commander will be like the sport mode my Bronco doesnā€™t have šŸ˜€. Having had modified pro tuned (Dyno) turbo Subarus for the last 15 years, I will admit that Iā€™m skeptical of a product like this. Will find out !

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered one for my 2.3 Badlands 2 door 7 m/t. I have the FP tune which was amazing the first month, but just like any car, modified or not, you get used to it. Maybe the Pedal Commander will be like the sport mode my Bronco doesnā€™t have šŸ˜€. Having had modified pro tuned (Dyno) turbo Subarus for the last 15 years, I will admit that Iā€™m skeptical of a product like this. Will find out !
The throttle controller will be everything your tune is missing!

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my Pedal Commander last week and installed. Takes all of 5min to install. This is my third PC as I had one in my 15 GT and my 17 Ram.

I immediately started out in G.O.A.T. mode sport and the PC in Sport +/+4. I chirped the tires in the driveway leaving, wasn't intended. I drove around the block and realized that was not going to work. Every time I went to take off or accelerate it immediately hit high RPM'S. So after playing around with it a whole day I found that the best response zone was G.O.A.T. in normal mode and PC in Sport+/+4. Too much fun, turning right or left from a stop tires still want to break loose. But the RPM range is perfect and the response is terrific.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my pedal commander today and installed in about 10 mins. Iā€™m running it on max because who needs other settings:) Took me a few mins to stop LAUNCHING my 2door 7mt but itā€™s freakin amazing. Instant acceleration, especially felt in 1st and 2nd gear. Iā€™m all smiles. Kinda reminds me of my current Stage 1 tuned STi . I have Ford Performance tune also and The combo really wakes up the 2.3 Manual.

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my pedal commander today and installed in about 10 mins. Iā€™m running it on max because who needs other settings:) Took me a few mins to stop LAUNCHING my 2door 7mt but itā€™s freakin amazing. Instant acceleration, especially felt in 1st and 2nd gear. Iā€™m all smiles. Kinda reminds me of my current Stage 1 tuned STi . I have Ford Performance tune also and The combo really wakes up the 2.3 Manual.
Does more than just pressing the accelerator pedal harder, right?
Sponsored