BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For as long as I can remember I have had a light but extremely consist "thud" sound coming from my passenger front door area. It's not that loud, rather light, but it's there. I'll record it next time im out. Can replicate it on demand. It happens when I accelerate and then let off the gas. or when im breaking and then let of the break. So a shift in momentum. I think it's something inside the door panel.
Sponsored

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's possible something is loose inside there. I remember a guy who worked at a Cadillac assembly plant in the 70s telling me they would occasionally drop a Coke bottle inside the doors to "screw those rich guys" when the dealership could never find the source of the rattling.

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For as long as I can remember I have had a light but extremely consist "thud" sound coming from my passenger front door area. It's not that loud, rather light, but it's there. I'll record it next time im out. Can replicate it on demand. It happens when I accelerate and then let off the gas. or when im breaking and then let of the break. So a shift in momentum. I think it's something inside the door panel.
I'd have gone bat***t crazy in 2 days. Yes, I have issues

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Check the bolts that hold the door to the hinge. If they aren’t tight, it’s designed to make a noise so you know the door isn’t secured. The door may not be seated all the way onto the hinge.

Sponsored

SQUA7CH

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a weird thing happen last night. We were driving and then all of a sudden heard a pop sound from the driver side passenger door. At first I thought it was the window making a noise, but all of a sudden it’s showing the door is open. Pulled over and sure enough the door had popped open, but still locked. Unlocked and opened and shut the door again and didn’t have another issue, but that was weird.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.
Sponsored