First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like you're close! Out of curiosity, do you know when they put it on the train? I'm hoping we can use data points like that to help guestimate shipping times for these. Especially with the transportation industry in such a snarl, that may help other order-holders understand what to expect.
build week 10/25, built 11/03, put on the train and shipped 11/13, made its final destination via train 11/21 in Poe VA.
Sponsored

Tgettys

Big Bend
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We have another big week coming up. I don't think I'll be able to post this later this week, so it is going up today. Good luck to our upcoming 47 (!) builds for the week of November 22!

@Bronco21fan , @4avor8ntfair, @4door4family, @abdickson70, @Blaylock1988, @BrentC, @bronconitis , @chadley, @Christina78, @DarkHelmet, @earmentrout, @Efudd, @Fig, @Gooskie, @Hoghank, @Homie44, @JAC, @jcomp68 , @jernst8854, @jjvalerius, @jlj4660, @Jondallas311, @Lexo52, @LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!, @madbaird, @Mzekew, @None, @Papa Smurf, @Rebelcolt456, @Rockdawg84, @RyanM, @saldanad, @SCADABronx, @Skidog, @SPITmadFIRE, @Steve258, @Stonetree, @StormtrooperS225, @stras27, @Svejda31, @Tgettys, @TKFIVE, @TreasureValley, @Vaquero61 , @Winkydee , @Yestogie

I am putting the form update link here as a courtesy to make it easier for you to find:

Also, I am going to take this opportunity to remind my fellow order-holders scheduled for November 29 that we may start to see our window stickers this coming week. You can see if your window sticker is accessible by editing and going to this link:

Copy the link to notepad or another editor first, and edit your VIN into place. Then copy that and paste it into your browser's URL.

Example:
Mine is definitely not accessible yet. I'll comment here if/when that changes.

Good luck to all of you, and especially to those whose builds are stuck waiting for a part or a QC check-pass.

For perspective, here is a table depicting the average number of days between the scheduled Monday and the day the rig was built:

Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks but I was pushed to the week of Dec 13. I understand that's the last week they're going to build 2021s so I hope this date sticks. My color is AMB which isn't available next year and I've had a VIN since the first batch of numbers were assigned more than 6 months ago. My original build date was supposed to be the week of June 14!

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

build week 10/25, built 11/03, put on the train and shipped 11/13, made its final destination via train 11/21 in Poe VA.
I updated your ship date. Thanks for letting us know, and if it's all the way at your dealer, could you please also enter the "Delivered" date? From an earlier message, it looked like it might still be at the train depot? Either way, it's close.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks but I was pushed to the week of Dec 13. I understand that's the last week they're going to build 2021s so I hope this date sticks. My color is AMB which isn't available next year and I've had a VIN since the first batch of numbers were assigned more than 6 months ago. My original build date was supposed to be the week of June 14!
I too was originally scheduled for 6/14 - my sig tells the story. If I have any encouraging thoughts, they are that FMC seems to be pushing '22s out of 12/13 to make room for '21s, and that the number of '21s scheduled for that date is still comparatively low. Also, your build has almost nothing that should slow it down other than the MIC, so it should be a quick build. That doesn't necessarily mean you'll see your Bronco this calendar year... but at least you have a very good shot at getting the AMB color you want. I know for mine it will need to go to the accessories building after they finish working on it at MAP, and then it needs to ship all the way over here to NY. My dealer says (drink...) that I'll be lucky to see it the last week of December.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I updated your ship date. Thanks for letting us know, and if it's all the way at your dealer, could you please also enter the "Delivered" date? From an earlier message, it looked like it might still be at the train depot? Either way, it's close.
Dealer nor Ford has indicated it’s arrived yet but it’s close

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have another big week coming up. I don't think I'll be able to post this later this week, so it is going up today. Good luck to our upcoming 47 (!) builds for the week of November 22!

@Bronco21fan , @4avor8ntfair, @4door4family, @abdickson70, @Blaylock1988, @BrentC, @bronconitis , @chadley, @Christina78, @DarkHelmet, @earmentrout, @Efudd, @Fig, @Gooskie, @Hoghank, @Homie44, @JAC, @jcomp68 , @jernst8854, @jjvalerius, @jlj4660, @Jondallas311, @Lexo52, @LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!, @madbaird, @Mzekew, @None, @Papa Smurf, @Rebelcolt456, @Rockdawg84, @RyanM, @saldanad, @SCADABronx, @Skidog, @SPITmadFIRE, @Steve258, @Stonetree, @StormtrooperS225, @stras27, @Svejda31, @Tgettys, @TKFIVE, @TreasureValley, @Vaquero61 , @Winkydee , @Yestogie

I am putting the form update link here as a courtesy to make it easier for you to find:

Also, I am going to take this opportunity to remind my fellow order-holders scheduled for November 29 that we may start to see our window stickers this coming week. You can see if your window sticker is accessible by editing and going to this link:

Copy the link to notepad or another editor first, and edit your VIN into place. Then copy that and paste it into your browser's URL.

Example:
Mine is definitely not accessible yet. I'll comment here if/when that changes.

Good luck to all of you, and especially to those whose builds are stuck waiting for a part or a QC check-pass.

For perspective, here is a table depicting the average number of days between the scheduled Monday and the day the rig was built:

Happy Thanksgiving!
I have my window sticker! Happy Thanksgiving!

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Build date got pushed. I still don’t have a window sticker.
Built email received this morning. Awaiting shipment. 12/14 ETA. B6 Tracker showing “In transit”

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Window stickers for the 11/29 build week are popping! If you're part of that group it's worth taking a look.

Repairable1

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wangler Rubicon Diesel 19 F150 CC Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My FE 2dr production date was 9/27. ETA was 11/13. Not shipped yet. Dealer says coming by truck...and no trucks available. Window Sticker says ship by RAIL. Any suggestions on what to do to find out real story? TIA

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivered! The Ford tracker says it was delivered on the 18th but I only received a notice from my salesman yesterday. Of course I didn't see the email until I was going to bed. Can't wait to see it today!

Sherwood Park, Alberta, 2dr Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux, Leather, Towing, Rapid Red, Roof rack, 2.7L.

Sponsored
OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you in the 11/29 build week, window stickers started popping again this evening about 30 minutes ago (8:45 pm ET). Good luck all!

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Technically I have not taken it home yet, while they finish the PDI, but I do have the NVIS in my hand and the financing is done.
Sponsored