Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I updated some of the 11/15 builds based on data in the BW 11/15 tracker. Built dates are approximate, and I didn't have any ship dates to enter. From the looks of things there are a lot of people in the 11/15 week who still don't have shipped or even built emails, but have active modules. The 11/22s are delayed with just a few popping and shipping and more expected early this coming week. None of the 11/29s are scheduled to blend before 12/1. So in summary, it looks like MAP is still delayed at least a couple of days but that they're trying to catch up, and have a pile of partially-complete Broncos they're working to finish.
Sponsored

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calling all build-week 11/15 participants! It looks like Ford has decided to get around and make some vehicles, so I need you to update your data if you are one of the lucky ones.

Currently, the following users are showing as not-yet-built:
@79BroncoAndrew, @BamBamBilly, @Bradnewt, @Bronco9522, @cksov1, @Dubby, @FU2Flash, @GBlue, @Hey19, @Jass, @Jclark805, @lenitech, @Lizardking0202, @MACJR67, @Na, @Nuride, @Petey, @Portapot, @Radio_Flyer, @reigny, @Russ1Bronco, @salcone, @Skydoc, @smrpilot, @SpeedTwin, @Superfrog13, @Sven, @TexAZ, @Toniareppel, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @vancomycin, @Wfontes, @xusarmy, @yes, @zedster,

If your vehicle has been built, please update the dates on your survey responses, which you can conveniently find here:

Thanks!

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Calling all build-week 11/15 participants! It looks like Ford has decided to get around and make some vehicles, so I need you to update your data if you are one of the lucky ones.

@79BroncoAndrew, @BamBamBilly, @Bradnewt, @Bronco9522, @cksov1, @Dubby, @FU2Flash, @GBlue, @Hey19, @Jass, @Jclark805, @lenitech, @Lizardking0202, @MACJR67, @Na, @Nuride, @Petey, @Portapot, @Radio_Flyer, @reigny, @Russ1Bronco, @salcone, @Skydoc, @smrpilot, @SpeedTwin, @Superfrog13, @Sven, @TexAZ, @Toniareppel, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @vancomycin, @Wfontes, @xusarmy, @yes, @zedster,

If your vehicle has been built, please update the dates on your survey responses, which you can conveniently find here:

Thanks!
No offense, but why do I need to update on your Google Doc when I'm already keeping the 11/15 build week group informed with DrSAS?

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks!
Still in production as of 11/30

Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!
Updated my info, thank you.

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thanks!
Done!

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks!

I was moved to the 11/8 build week. My data is on that worksheet. I was built 11/10, shipped 11/13, and arrived at the railyard on 11/25. It's been sitting 30 minutes from dealer for 5 days now. This is honestly the worst part. Knowing it is within reach and not being able to go get it.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calling all build-week 11/22 participants! It looks like Ford is trying to catch up to where it is supposed to be and has been aggressively making your vehicles (my popcorn machine is getting worn out just watching your thread!), so this is a friendly reminder to please update your data if you are one of the lucky recipients of that ever-coveted email from FoMoCo.

Currently, I have the following users in your build week as having pending builds:
@Bronco21fan, @4avor8ntfair, @4door4family, @anthem, @Blaylock1988, @Bre319, @BrentC, @bronconitis , @chadley, @Christina78, @DarkHelmet, @earmentrout, @Efudd, @Fig, @GlennH, @Gooskie, @Hoghank, @Homie44, @JAC, @Jarheaded, @jcomp68 , @jernst8854, @jjvalerius, @jlj4660, @Jondallas311, @Kamikazi_bronco, @madbaird, @Mzekew, @None, @Rebelcolt456, @Robertriley, @Rockdawg84, @RyanM, @saldanad, @SCADABronx, @Skidog, @SPITmadFIRE, @Steve258, @Stonetree, @StormtrooperS225, @stras27, @Svejda31, @TKFIVE, @TreasureValley, @User Name Required, @Vaquero61, @Winkydee, @Wirenut20, @Yestogie

And if your vehicle has not yet been built, here's a hearty "my dealer said" to make the long hours bearable. Good luck, and thanks!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bronco was built a few days ago if someone wants to update it cool beans

Sponsored

Toniareppel

Outer Banks
First Name
Tonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thanks!
Mine still says In Production šŸ˜­ no news. My dealer says it us built just awaiting shipping šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

BamBamBilly

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No offense, but why do I need to update on your Google Doc when I'm already keeping the 11/15 build week group informed with DrSAS?
This dude had set this up before DrSquatch started anything, why not just update this too? Is the extra 30 seconds of your life really that important? Thanks for the reminder shout out @skhubbard93 !

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was bumped to 11/23, still waiting...

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good question. Those weekly build-week trackers don't have dates for built or shipped. Nor do they have structured fields for trim, 2/4 doors, engine, transmission, roof type, color, packages, options, etc. So I can't really scrape them. Yes a person could probably interpret the spec information from the build specs column, but I just don't have that kind of time and my HS guidance counselor told me I'd make a lousy secretary.

In a perfect world I'd probably try to tackle both purposes with one spreadsheet, but I didn't know about blend date, mods popping, rotation number, place-in-line or shipping method when I made this. And for the MY22s, that would be a big spreadsheet.
Sponsored