SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pro tip for the rest of you refresh degenerates like me: on an iPhone you can setup a keyboard shortcut that auto replaces characters with whatever you want. For example I have it setup to replace "(vin)" with my VIN so i can quickly slam SUBMIT on the pizza tracker and module lookup page
Sponsored

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just realized we're talking about the survey and not the 11/22 tracker. I added my build date 😄. Sorry, I was @'d into this thinking it was the 11/22 thread.

Mine was built on 11/29 according modules and Bronco6G tracker, but I don't think the 11/22 spreadsheet has a way to show that. I'm waiting for a built and/or shipped email to make another Excel entry. I did enter the delivery date range I found in the raw html tracker in column O. I'm just glad Ford has given us some way to track things, albeit half broken

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pro tip for the rest of you refresh degenerates like me: on an iPhone you can setup a keyboard shortcut that auto replaces characters with whatever you want. For example I have it setup to replace "(vin)" with my VIN so i can quickly slam SUBMIT on the pizza tracker and module lookup page
I should make a web page you can put on your desktop with a javascript routine that periodically resubmits the form in a subframe - with your own vin and such pre-populated. Then again, terms of service, yadda yadda. And I already have enough to be getting on with.

Better yet, someone should make an app for this.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Myself (845/880) and @Bandit958 (877/880) would like a word about being late 11/24 builds

Honestly I’m okay with the delay — almost got a yabbadabbadoo mobile made right before Turkey day 😅
We’re all close, though you guys are tail-end Charlie for sure.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated as requested. 👍🏼

Sponsored

Jclark805

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Calling all build-week 11/15 participants! It looks like Ford has decided to get around and make some vehicles, so I need you to update your data if you are one of the lucky ones.

Currently, the following users are showing as not-yet-built:
@79BroncoAndrew, @BamBamBilly, @Bradnewt, @Bronco9522, @cksov1, @Dubby, @FU2Flash, @GBlue, @Hey19, @Jass, @Jclark805, @lenitech, @Lizardking0202, @MACJR67, @Na, @Nuride, @Petey, @Portapot, @Radio_Flyer, @reigny, @Russ1Bronco, @salcone, @Skydoc, @smrpilot, @SpeedTwin, @Superfrog13, @Sven, @TexAZ, @Toniareppel, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @vancomycin, @Wfontes, @xusarmy, @yes, @zedster,

If your vehicle has been built, please update the dates on your survey responses, which you can conveniently find here:

Thanks!
Updated! It’s on its way! Eta delivery 12/13-12/19

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calling all build-week 11/15 participants! It looks like Ford has decided to get around and make some vehicles, so I need you to update your data if you are one of the lucky ones.

@79BroncoAndrew, @BamBamBilly, @Bradnewt, @Bronco9522, @cksov1, @Dubby, @FU2Flash, @GBlue, @Hey19, @Jass, @Jclark805, @lenitech, @Lizardking0202, @MACJR67, @Na, @Nuride, @Petey, @Portapot, @Radio_Flyer, @reigny, @Russ1Bronco, @salcone, @Skydoc, @smrpilot, @SpeedTwin, @Superfrog13, @Sven, @TexAZ, @Toniareppel, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @vancomycin, @Wfontes, @xusarmy, @yes, @zedster,

If your vehicle has been built, please update the dates on your survey responses, which you can conveniently find here:

Thanks!
Updated. Built 11/09/21, picking up in NJ 12/03/21

TexAZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated. It has shown ‘shipped’ for a while with ETA of 12/6 to 12/12 but doesn’t show an actual ship date.

4door4family

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Myself (845/880) and @Bandit958 (877/880) would like a word about being late 11/24 builds

Honestly I’m okay with the delay — almost got a yabbadabbadoo mobile made right before Turkey day 😅
As well as myself at 840/880, hanging on for good news tomorrow! And will update google forms once I have more information. Like a sweet BUILT email from Ford with a delivery date before Christmas???

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calling all build-week 11/22 participants! It looks like Ford is trying to catch up to where it is supposed to be and has been aggressively making your vehicles (my popcorn machine is getting worn out just watching your thread!), so this is a friendly reminder to please update your data if you are one of the lucky recipients of that ever-coveted email from FoMoCo.

Currently, I have the following users in your build week as having pending builds:
@Bronco21fan, @4avor8ntfair, @4door4family, @anthem, @Blaylock1988, @Bre319, @BrentC, @bronconitis , @chadley, @Christina78, @DarkHelmet, @earmentrout, @Efudd, @Fig, @GlennH, @Gooskie, @Hoghank, @Homie44, @JAC, @Jarheaded, @jcomp68 , @jernst8854, @jjvalerius, @jlj4660, @Jondallas311, @Kamikazi_bronco, @madbaird, @Mzekew, @None, @Rebelcolt456, @Robertriley, @Rockdawg84, @RyanM, @saldanad, @SCADABronx, @Skidog, @SPITmadFIRE, @Steve258, @Stonetree, @StormtrooperS225, @stras27, @Svejda31, @TKFIVE, @TreasureValley, @User Name Required, @Vaquero61, @Winkydee, @Wirenut20, @Yestogie

And if your vehicle has not yet been built, here's a hearty "my dealer said" to make the long hours bearable. Good luck, and thanks!
Updated the sheet....
11/18 blend
11/23 built
11/25 shipped

Sponsored

FU2Flash

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-350 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks!
Updated thanks

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Calling all build-week 11/22 participants! It looks like Ford is trying to catch up to where it is supposed to be and has been aggressively making your vehicles (my popcorn machine is getting worn out just watching your thread!), so this is a friendly reminder to please update your data if you are one of the lucky recipients of that ever-coveted email from FoMoCo.

Currently, I have the following users in your build week as having pending builds:
@Bronco21fan, @4avor8ntfair, @4door4family, @anthem, @Blaylock1988, @Bre319, @BrentC, @bronconitis , @chadley, @Christina78, @DarkHelmet, @earmentrout, @Efudd, @Fig, @GlennH, @Gooskie, @Hoghank, @Homie44, @JAC, @Jarheaded, @jcomp68 , @jernst8854, @jjvalerius, @jlj4660, @Jondallas311, @Kamikazi_bronco, @madbaird, @Mzekew, @None, @Rebelcolt456, @Robertriley, @Rockdawg84, @RyanM, @saldanad, @SCADABronx, @Skidog, @SPITmadFIRE, @Steve258, @Stonetree, @StormtrooperS225, @stras27, @Svejda31, @TKFIVE, @TreasureValley, @User Name Required, @Vaquero61, @Winkydee, @Wirenut20, @Yestogie

And if your vehicle has not yet been built, here's a hearty "my dealer said" to make the long hours bearable. Good luck, and thanks!
I checked. I have the Window Sticker and the tracking says in production. No email yet...

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🚨 the last 11/23 blend modules are popping right now as evidenced by the 11/22 build week thread 🚨

just 880 11/24 blenders left to go, hopefully tonight / tomorrow morning til we're onto the 12/1 blends it would seem

saldanad

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
My window sticker has a blend date of 11/24. No built email or change in the tracking. Still “in production”.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My window sticker has a blend date of 11/24. No built email or change in the tracking. Still “in production”.
I don't see any 11/24s with mods popped, so not surprising. I didn't see you in the BW 11/22 Tracker. Do you know what your rotation number is?
Sponsored