Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brave man! I do know people who tune and make big power on E85. If you can the fuel flow you can make it go.
I run e85 in my Hellcat and I'd loose about 200rwhp if I had to switch back to 91.

So far the Bronco fuel system is handling it without breaking a sweat. I think at least in the 2.7 models that the fuel system is fairly robust from the factory. I am not pushing it power wise though, just seeing if it can handle e85.
Sponsored

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The brake pedal switch/pressure switch is what is starting the truck back up, like every other Auto start system out there. Pushing the brake down more or letting off does the same thing as pressure changes. Just like when the truck is shut off, you push down on the brake pedal you hear the whoosh sound as the brake booster is pushing out air.

those who have sport mode (either wildtrak or forscaned ) it automatically shuts off auto start stop.

the 2.3/2.7 , same pump. They share the same part number

Last edited:

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, it stresses the battery unnecessarily, that's why Ford put an AGM battery in it.
Not exactly correct. The battery management system regulates the voltage level and the amp draw. If you go thru forscan you can shut off the BMS and the system works like an 90’s truck.

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I run e85 in my Hellcat and I'd loose about 200rwhp if I had to switch back to 91.

So far the Bronco fuel system is handling it without breaking a sweat. I think at least in the 2.7 models that the fuel system is fairly robust from the factory. I am not pushing it power wise though, just seeing if it can handle e85.
I run the jb4 tuner, if the tank is 93, I run setting 3. E85 mix and I’ll run the highest setting. It can handle it. I’ve never filled it lower than 91.

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone noticed a significant reduction in gas mileage with the Auto Start Stop bypass?
When I first got the Bronco, I alternated a couple weeks at a time with ASS on and off, and I noted that there was zero difference in MPG.
Sponsored