First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fully built and released 8/31... Still awaiting shipment, and the fake ETA just got pushed out yet again.

Not building the Bronco in reservation order was Ford's fault. Not having enough person-power to get them shipped is the economy's fault.

But NOT providing dealers with alternative means of transportation, and not making sure that they are following FIFO IS Ford's fault.
Same … showing shipped 8/26. My bronco sport has made it through Mexico, Arizona an has been sitting in Chicago since 9/6. Dealership has stopped giving me a fake delivery date, now I just get no date at all. Beyond frustrating!

TXLazer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was on CSX. My rig went from the MAP to OH then to Chicago to change carriers. After the carrier change, do I call a different phone number and need different rail car info? I tried CSX again and it says it is in Gibson Indiana. Not sure if this is my car or some other train car.

Last edited:

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess I may need to take my shipped date off the spreadsheet. My Bronco is stuck on a railcar at MAP with no ETA since it went "bad ordered" on Friday. So frustrating. I asked my dealer if they could get the rep that helped get it shipped to get it on an actual track now but he's not sure they can do anything since it may be up to CSX now.

Sponsored

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So now @Ford Motor Company tells me that it will SHIP on 11/26
No more delivery date ranges just it may be on a train 11/26

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was on CSX. My rig went from the MAP to OH then to Chicago to change carriers. After the carrier change, do I call a different phone number and need different rail car info? I tried CSX again and it says it is in Gibson Indiana. Not sure if this is my car or some other train car.
I was under the impression it stays on the same train car until offloading for truck to dealer. Seems strange that CSX tells you it is now in Indiana unless they still have it. Did it say "offered to foreign carrier" in Chicago? That is what mine did and I am awaiting Union Pacific to pick it up there.

Naxty

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Built and awaiting shipment since 11/15. Delivery dates expected to be 11/19-11/25. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so I assume it won't be shipped tomorrow. And unless they ship it very early morning Friday, I highly doubt I'll have it by the 25th. It'll be coming by truck and I'm about 4 hours from the plant. I've got half the mind to just go up to Michigan and get it myself 😂

Afisher83

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After complaining to my dealer, writing one of the corporate people, and talking to someone from his office, I finally shipped. I was notified and marked as shipped Monday at 5 pm. Yesterday at lunch, the car was still in Wayne, MI and I wondered if that was the next roadblock. This morning it has already made its way to Ohio. Perhaps the only other hurdle I have to stress over is sitting at the railyard waiting on transport to the dealer.

Sponsored
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Porsche 914, 2021 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I have been in transit since 10/7, so yeah, 45+ days. Called support and said it was in Michigan at the plant. So, why is my status shipped since 10/7 and it hasn't moved? Good question..... Blended 8/11, built on 8/30 and released. Oh, and yes, my dealership has received builds from October and my August build is still not here.
I also have a 8/30 build date on my OB. Hasn’t even shipped yet!

69-300

Black Diamond
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will try @Afisher83 approach - my car was 9/12 production / built by the 29th with following ETA windows:

10/3-10/19
10/21-10/28
10/28-11/3
11/5-11/12
11/15-11/26 and as of today
11/29-12/6

I am betting I won’t see it until 2023

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will try @Afisher83 approach - my car was 9/12 production / built by the 29th with following ETA windows:

10/3-10/19
10/21-10/28
10/28-11/3
11/5-11/12
11/15-11/26 and as of today
11/29-12/6

I am betting I won’t see it until 2023
I was actually shipped after emailing 4 people from corporate and talking to a lady from the corporate office. I showed shipped on 9/30 but didn't actually get a rail car and leave MAP until 11/17. Lots of frustration until that point. Not sure if my emails helped, but something worked.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After complaining to my dealer, writing one of the corporate people, and talking to someone from his office, I finally shipped. I was notified and marked as shipped Monday at 5 pm. Yesterday at lunch, the car was still in Wayne, MI and I wondered if that was the next roadblock. This morning it has already made its way to Ohio. Perhaps the only other hurdle I have to stress over is sitting at the railyard waiting on transport to the dealer.
Yesterday when it was still sitting in MI did it list any ETA on the tracking?

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well guys I come to you live from a very interesting danish thanksgiving dinner with news that I have shipped.

My parents apparently have been checking for me while I was out of town.

Now for more schnapps or snapse dependingnon where you are from.
Sponsored