Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else waiting a very long time for shipping? I feel like I’m an outlier now,

09/16 built
41 days “awaiting shipment”, I’ve tried looking through the forums but I’m not seeing many people in my boat
8/30 Built… Released and awaiting shipment since then. No help from
@Ford Motor Company
Sponsored

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think there are a few people in the exact same situation in the 9/19 tracker that are also in Texas.
Yes!! I am one in the 9/19 group and at least 2 or 3 more that I know of are in the same limbo. Mine was built 9/21, shipped email 9/30, and nobody can tell me where it is.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re definitely in a worse place than me, but I wasn’t trying to make light of anyone else’s wait time. I know we’ve all had our share of frustrations, some more than others. I didn’t realize I hadn’t met the prerequisite wait time to feel frustrated lmao
I’ll post again in 6 weeks when it’s more acceptable to share my experience 😅

And I don’t actual know if it was shipped.
No rail car info. Chat doesn’t have any info. Dealer has no info. It could have been shipped. It could be at Mesquite. It could be at Alliance. It could be at MAP. If it hasn’t shipped, so be it, but having just sold my truck and nearing the 30 days on my pre approval, I would kinda like an idea of where we’re at more or less!
Sorry, I figured my response might solicit this kind of a response. I am not trying to pound my chest that I deserve more attention than others because I have maybe been waiting longer. I just see a ton of posts by people that have been waiting several days or several weeks and I hope that others may realize that I am looking at three fucking months after built with no reasonable explanation of why this has taken so long.

If you only have a "built" but not a "shipped" clarification, you may be in my same SHITuation. If you have officially shipped, then feel a ton of comfort that it will happen. No shipment confirmation, feel really concerned about your delivery.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not even built yet and I’m dreading shipment status lol. I’m just hoping for a December delivery.

PS @honeywhiskey im right down the road. Is there a NETX thread started somewhere?

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your in Michigan you have nothing to worry about, they seem to get theirs a couple days after built, rest of us scmucks @Ford Motor Company could give 2 craps about
@Juniper plaid, you may disagree with this. I am assuming this is not completely true. I have seen many in Michigan get theirs VERY quickly, but have also seen several that haven't, which is absolutely bullshit baffling.

Sponsored

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m not even built yet and I’m dreading shipment status lol. I’m just hoping for a December delivery.

PS @honeywhiskey im right down the road. Is there a NETX thread started somewhere?
I know there’s a north Texas bronco club thread. Not sure about a NETX one! Whereabouts are you at?

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So here’s a real issue
I was blended back in 7/27
Finished 9/28
Finally shipped today
Ford told me the battery was flat and couldn’t be charged therefore no truck would be able to ship it!!!
Yes boys and girls if your Bronco sits for months it’s possible your truck won’t turn over either. Still waiting for my dealer to actually tell me it arrived.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So here’s a real issue
I was blended back in 7/27
Finished 9/28
Finally shipped today
Ford told me the battery was flat and couldn’t be charged therefore no truck would be able to ship it!!!
Yes boys and girls if your Bronco sits for months it’s possible your truck won’t turn over either. Still waiting for my dealer to actually tell me it arrived.
Blended back on 7/27?! Were you on a chip hold or was the delay entirely caused by the battery? That's beyond crazy! I'm quite sure that my battery is dead, I have a flat tire, or my Bronco is lost or stolen from MAP.

Sponsored

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blended back on 7/27?! Were you on a chip hold or was the delay entirely caused by the battery? That's beyond crazy! I'm quite sure that my battery is dead, I have a flat tire, or my Bronco is lost or stolen from MAP.
The chip hold was 2 months. The battery issue must have been after. Makes sense why no one would ship it.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The chip hold was 2 months. The battery issue must have been after. Makes sense why no one would ship it.
Wow! We’ll I’m glad that you will be taking delivery soon. Enjoy your rig! I’m starting to worry about the impending rail worker strike on Nov. 18th. I hope that mine ships by the end of this month to avoid that dumpster fire.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow! We’ll I’m glad that you will be taking delivery soon. Enjoy your rig! I’m starting to worry about the impending rail worker strike on Nov. 18th. I hope that mine ships by the end of this month to avoid that dumpster fire.
I can't imagine there is a scenario where the rail workers are going to be let strike. But if they do I advise everyone to load up on government cheese and nuka cola caps.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ok cool, I do belong here after all. Speaking for a bit with a Ford rep on the phone, my actual status is "awaiting shipping", not shipped, and I no longer have an ETA - it just says pending. Dealer says there hasn't been one update in their system since 9/30.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok cool, I do belong here after all. Speaking for a bit with a Ford rep on the phone, my actual status is "awaiting shipping", not shipped, and I no longer have an ETA - it just says pending. Dealer says there hasn't been one update in their system since 9/30.
Since you no longer have an ETA, you can request a Logistics review. Customer Service will reach out to Logistics for an update and ETA. They’ll call you in a week or two with the outcome.
Sponsored