First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. That is the job of a forum moderator. They have admin/police powers.

This is very important for situations like this, where a half dozen people all post the same new information in separate threads. Your thread wasn't the only one merged.

By merging the threads together it creates a single place to go for all the information.

If you don't want your thread to be merged into someone else's you have to be the first person to create one that also gets the most traffic and interaction. By the looks of it, your thread was created 6 minutes after the first one.

Don't take it personally. This is very common on a forum. They're just trying to keep things relatively under control.
I understand the role of a moderator - IMO they could do a better job of keeping people from picking on each other here and in general acting childish.

Its fine - its doesn't make a difference they eclipsed my Newsbreak while they were asleep at the wheel. The important thing is the information in out there now - so people can use it to pick fights with....
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How has that changed from the dealership allocation methodology Ford has discussed over the past 6 months?
It has completely changed from what they put out at the time most people reserved...and Ford had never discussed that with consumers; we just knew because of a leaked memos to dealers. This is the first public acknowledgement that reservations do not go in basic order as was their initial plan, but dealer allocations.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can't belive there are six pages of this post already....jesus

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Precisely - so your Time Stamp-ed reservation is meaningless - with regards to where you are "in-line" or when you will get your vehicle.
Its just PR BS to get people to get excited and hopefully wait, and wait, and wait
How are you coming to the conclusion that the time stamp is meaningless? The email is clarifying that reservation time stamp takes precedence over the time when the order is placed meaning that there is no need for a mad rush to the dealerships to get your order in before everyone else. Dealer allocation is still pretty shitty but that is what it is. As for commodity constraints, they happen. Go look at the F150 forums to see how that is going. Power running boards and max tow packages are causing delays for orders. The theory of Ford and dealers cherry picking what they build doesn’t hold water. They have stated multiple times time (this email being the latest) that reservation time is a key driver in determining Bronco build order.

Sponsored

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to see everyone is having reasonable reactions to things we already knew (other than the $300 credit).

capt.gif

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Its their world. We just live in it
Besides whats it matter if its your topic or someone else's. We are here to spread information and participate in this Ford experiment lol.

This isn't about *internet points*
Ford Bronco Update from Ford: reservation timestamp determines production priority & FordPass points loyalty gift F48964E1-45F6-477B-89F9-72D0B5AAAE2D

Do I still get Fordpass points if I order a 2.7L 4 Door though? How much do the points weigh?
Unfortunately I don’t know how fordpass points work for y’all in the great white north. Maybe they transfer on like 1:2 ratio? Or I guess it’s possible that Ford pass points are even worth more than the Canadian dollar at this point... ?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What I don't understand is they have a list of reservation holders that selected trims.. Why can they not determine a certain time of delivery yet. I am guessing they already have a more then rough idea based on the trim and date you reserved when you will get it.
I reserved the trim i wanted with no pricing detail whatsoever or idea of options. It wasn't until b and p opened that i realized what I really desired was a full 2 trims away ($28k more in cost, ha)

I know I'm not the only here

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Was just reading the same thing. Something about that may part, even after seeing the video last night. I read the fine print we don't get any fordpass points unless we activate the 4g modem and have it active for at least 180 days
605D3E3D-BA8A-45DE-B44C-1ABCDB5369F5.jpeg

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do I still get Fordpass points if I order a 2.7L 4 Door though? How much do the points weigh?
Dang, those sound like late availability points to me. By 2022 maybe? ;)

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What all this communication has done for me is solidified my final order. While I was being hopeful I can get my bronco delivered exactly how I wanted, I now realize that the more accessories I add, the longer the delay.

Go with my build as stock as possible, to get delivery as in line with my day 2 reservation order as possible (which is easy to do with Wildtrak becomes it comes stock with a lot). Then get accessories later
Thats the game plan.
PERIODT

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved the trim i wanted with no pricing detail whatsoever or idea of options. It wasn't until b and p opened that i realized what I really desired was a full 2 trims away ($28k more in cost, ha)

I know I'm not the only here
Yeah but I imagine it is a much smaller number then you think are jumping that high on trim changes or that low on trim changes.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
What all this communication has done for me is solidified my final order. While I was being hopeful I can get my bronco delivered exactly how I wanted, I now realize that the more accessories I add, the longer the delay.

Go with it as stock as I can get it to get as close to my day 2 reservation order as possible (which is easy to do with Wildtrak becomes it comes stock with a lot). Then get accessories later
Thats the game plan.
PERIODT
Yeah if you’re a first few day wildtrak/badlands you’ll be good to go I’d assume. Ford will still make the lower Sasquatch trims but if there are commodity shortages... they’re gonna make sure wildtrak buyers are getting theirs ASAP.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well,

"... and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive. "

Is not something I'd want to see when selecting a dealer. We don't know this VERY important factor, and will not know when we place our order. Be assured that X-Plan would have eliminated extra doubts and spread the order numbers more evenly amongst all the dealers. However, because Ford likes the dealers more than us, we have concentrated our orders to a select few who will even negotiate on pricing (not to mention those who have already stated they will honor X-Plan or better). The statement of "settle on pricing" is really a slap and a dig towards reservation holders who cannot find a dealer in their local area who will negotiate.

I'll take X-Plan and you can keep your FordPass points because that's more of a fair deal for having to wait.
Sponsored