First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On my 88 bronco, I had a simple kill switch. I saw a poster on the forum mention Ravelco as an excellent system.

After researching and contacting them I decided to go ahead and have them install their system. I am reserved with them for an install (as soon as I get my OBX). I am in Norwalk CT, the area installer Chuck Whigham (new Jersey ), will come to my house and do the install .

Chuck told me he has been doing several 2021 Bronco Badlands (MIC ) and the owners were all complaining to him about the MIC tops (leaking, noises etc etc)- thought that was interesting

On top of that, I will have the dealer install a secondary fuel pump kill switch on my toggle switch.

They have a promotional price going on right now and I have no idea how long it will be continued, so if anyone is interested they can coordinate through Chuck.

ravelco.com
[email protected]--- he is in Spotswood NJ

I am just passing this on to the group as helpful info.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will probably go with Ravelco too eventually, waiting to see if I hear of many stolen ones. Also want to really figure out where I'd put that (rather ugly) kill switch plug they install.