Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
@Ford Motor Company

* Better sound system. Those paper speakers on the base system are garbage. I hear the B&O system isn’t much better. Maybe even a redesign for dash & roll bar speakers, something other than 4 inch.

* Rear console ac vents.

* Better interior color options. Whoever came up these combos was obviously drunk.

Other than that I love my Bronco.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Always room for improvement, that’s for sure.
But like a contractor building a house, to be competitive your goal is to keep that cost per square foot down with the cheapest components available.
If a Bronco was built the way I thought it could be it would probably cost twice as much.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Rear console ac vents in a convertible is a new one for me this year.... :ROFLMAO: :poop:

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

More undercoating protection on undercarriage please stop skimping on quality. Also lighting to see my child in backseat lol. I dunno a few things make me go ?!? But I love the vehicle immensely

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company

* Rear console ac vents.
Max tow package w/ 5000 lbs towing capacity (braked and load balanced at least).

7MT V6 option.

Move e-brake to console, use Mustang hand brake.

Tachometer view choice on dash (like the Raptor center performance view big LED screen analog tach).

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about just getting my truck from map to Arizona that’s been sitting on the ramp released for almost 2 weeks. That’s all I want, especially since my F150 blew up five weeks ago and I’m without a vehicle. Ford motor company you can do better with your communication and your tracking system for delivery.

Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company

* Better sound system. Those paper speakers on the base ststem are garbage. I hear the B&O system isn’t much better. Maybe even a redesign for dash & roll bar speakers, something other than 4 inch.

* Rear console ac vents.

* Better interior color options. Whoever came up these combos was obviously drunk.

Other than that I love my Bronco.
@Ford Motor Company how about the just the vehicle, as ordered?
Broke 900 days of waiting. Mine is finally built and sitting at the factory after a month, 3 shipping delays. Get your sh*t together.
if it was a hand built supercar coming from the other side of the world, I could understand. But it’s not.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll take a manual transfer case, a half-cab, and a V8.

At the very least Hoss 3.0 and washout floors should be standard, and the only good colors shouldn't be locked behind special editions.

Last edited:

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

V8,console mounted hand e brake,fold down tailgate,analog tach and speedo,75 % less tech heavy,an engine bay i can be proud of , and yes im going to say it a solid front axle to replace the glass one up there.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every model should start out with wash out floors. Carpeting should be an option. Get rid of the model specific interior color trims. Provide the two door with a soft top option. Make a push rod V8 motor an option. The Bronco’s appearance SCREAMS it should have a V8. It’s not like these turbo motors get such great fuel mileage. Make EVERY exterior color available on any model. BTW, there are other colors such as orange. The world isn’t entirely gray.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.