First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I got my 2023 Badlands it had the rocks forming into the horse video on the 12" screen. Now it doesn't. Any way to get it back?
Sponsored

Dude Lar

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I noticed the same thing this weekend in mine. I searched through some settings but couldn't seem to find anything. I rather switch mine back too. Looking for answers as well.

I do know there was a recent update which I hope they didn't remove it all together.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will check this on my ā€˜23 Badlands but my biggest qualm was the quality. Overall idea was neat but graphics rivaled a Nintendo 64z

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I noticed it, too, after my daughter tells me her Kona welcomes her, and I said, watch this....and NOTHING! lol

Sponsored

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncos are no longer safe to play in the dirt. A new startup animation with bubble-boy suit and ball-pit will follow.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The rock/horse splash screen is still showing on mine, with having had a ā€œpower updateā€ about two weeks back.

The animation shows upon door open, not during ignition
Ford Bronco Welcome screen animation gone missing IMG_7393

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My center screen always works, but the IPC animation is hit and miss. Not sure if others have made the observation or listed in the "Easter Egg" collection, but I like how the rocks on the center screen come from the IPC (when it's working properly).

Zstngz

Base
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, Datsun Z, Merc E350
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I got my 2023 Badlands it had the rocks forming into the horse video on the 12" screen. Now it doesn't. Any way to get it back?
Mine too.

Sponsored

Midnight_Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I use remote start every single time, so I wouldnā€™t know or notice.

For those not using remote start, do you sit there for a full minute while the Bronco warms up and idles down, or just take off?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to check mine when I get home today. I have had auto updates turned off for a couple weeks now.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those not using remote start, do you sit there for a full minute while the Bronco warms up and idles down, or just take off?
I usually wait. I don't think you ~have~ to, but I feel better about it, and have done it with all my vehicles. It also gives Carplay time to figure out WTH it's going to do. If I try to just go, and I put it in reverse, Carplay connecting will sometimes interrupt the backup camera.

That said, both of my animations are glitchy. I don't think I've ever seen the Sync one complete all the way through, usually the rocks freeze and play jerky. The dash is very hit or miss too, sometimes nothing at all there. Even something simple like just adjusting the volume - the graphic that comes up for that is very slow/late -- like 2-3 seconds after I'm done adjusting it will try to pop up and tell me I moved the volume from 8 to 12.

My wife's BSport it plays smooth every time. And the volume tracks smoothly as you adjust it in real time. And it all just feels more polished. It feels like my Bronco is trying to run the entertainment and dashboard from a graphic calculator from 1987.

I chalk it up to chip shortage issues, but it's kinda embarrassing that my expensive car can't play a startup animation correctly but Kia can do it just fine. (Not saying I'd trade my Bronco for a Kia...)

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine works just fine. ā€˜22 4-door Badlands. Sounds like maybe take it to the dealer and have them reload the os.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use remote start every single time, so I wouldnā€™t know or notice.

Usual pace is, ignition, seatbelt, close garage, connect phone, take off. Plenty of studies out there now showing you donā€™t even really need to wait for it to warm up, just donā€™t drive it hard till the coolant gauge moves off dead cold.
Sponsored