Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm John. My assigned dealer is Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park. I live in Cypress so it's close but their communication sucks! I'm going to switch to Villa Ford or Kearny Mesa. Villa is pretty good at answering questions. The only thing they don't know if they will have a display model.
Don't use Villa Ford. That's the dealer that put a $100K markup on a GT500 recently.

Here's the story...

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/2020-shelby-gt500-marked-insane-161340972.html

Don't reward that behavior. Besides they'll most likely try to screw you.
Sponsored

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm Garry. I live in Alpine, East San Diego county. My current dealer is Penske Ford. This would make my third vehicle purchase from them. But I'll be switching to Kearny Mesa Ford or if another dealer decides to step with something like Granger, which I really doubt. I have decided that I would make the switch by the 15th.

I have the Badlands 4 door reserved. Planning to go with the 2.7 Ecoboost with the 10 Speed, really like the combo in our F150. Also planning to get Sasquatch package and most likely Cyber Orange, but would like to see it in person before ordering.

I can't wait to hit up Corral Canyon OHV and Valley of the Moons.
Welcome to the Welcome post :)

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm Garry. I live in Alpine, East San Diego county. My current dealer is Penske Ford. This would make my third vehicle purchase from them. But I'll be switching to Kearny Mesa Ford or if another dealer decides to step with something like Granger, which I really doubt. I have decided that I would make the switch by the 15th.

I have the Badlands 4 door reserved. Planning to go with the 2.7 Ecoboost with the 10 Speed, really like the combo in our F150. Also planning to get Sasquatch package and most likely Cyber Orange, but would like to see it in person before ordering.

I can't wait to hit up Corral Canyon OHV and Valley of the Moons.
Unfortunately Kearny Mesa won't be matching Granger BUT they have been transparent on their commitments. I would recommend connecting with @EricAtKearnyMesaFord and he can go into details on his offer!

Love the setup, I'm planning on similar (I might forgo sasquatch and go aftermarket to build from there but if they offer 37s from factory... I may or may not go that route off the bat)

Great trails, I'm hoping to get a few owners on some. Would love to join if you're open!??

Johnl702

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Cadenza
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the dealers are throwing around promises. My only concern is to get my Bronco. As long as they take x-plan I'm in. I would go to Kearny Mesa if they have demo units at some point.
Agreed. Bronco Sports in November last Eric said, I know it's not the same but at least a bit relatable. I plan om checking em out, mainly to see the colors in person but also to envision the big boy next to em?

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Johnl702

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Cadenza
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have it in writing from Villa Ford in Orange that they will sell at MSRP (if you have a reservation), honor X plan, will not add any other items to the vehicle unless the buyer requests it.
They also quoted msrp to me. If Eric will have demo units, even the sport to are the colors I will switch to him.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They also quoted msrp to me. If Eric will have demo units, even the sport to are the colors I will switch to him.
I am very interested in looking at the sports in person in SD too and if I take advantage of that I will buy from Eric vs Villa. I am not going to look and ghost even though the drive is a lot further. It's the stand up thing to do.

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OC here, holding out for the hybrid variant, taking advice on OC Ford dealerships for when it's time to shine.
That is one I wish they had in the lineup right out of the gate but the timeline doesn't work out for me unfortunately. I'll definitely be watching for it though (especially if a midsize pickup variant comes)

Also be sure to hit "watch this thread" so you get notified of posts?

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm John. My assigned dealer is Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park. I live in Cypress so it's close but their communication sucks! I'm going to switch to Villa Ford or Kearny Mesa. Villa is pretty good at answering questions. The only thing they don't know if they will have a display model.
You're nextdoor, I'm in Stanton and also have a reservation at Ken Grody as well as Galpin as a backup. Communication has also been less than stellar for both.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're nextdoor, I'm in Stanton and also have a reservation at Ken Grody as well as Galpin as a backup. Communication has also been less than stellar for both.
Goodluck with Galpin, the rep there barely responded and she kept flip flopping on x-plan, down payments etc... I hope they stop playing games and work out! If anything changes, let us know?

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My apologies if the color info was already passed down. According to Eric, a couple of updates ago, he ordered

Five Bronco Sports to arrive mid November;

Area 51, Cactus Gray, two Carbonized gray, and Kodiak Brown.

I am really excited to see Area 51 and Cactus Gray in person. Of the colors we need to see in person, those two are the top of the list.

I know Kearny Mesa isn't matching Granger, but I am sticking with them. They are local, and since my first interactions Eric has been great; MSRP, x-plan if Ford offers it. His transparency and enthusiasm is refreshing. I am glad I switched.
Sponsored