First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
WHAT!!! THATS LIKE 500 MILES FROM ME..Different state though but I'm guessing it's California approved?
I don’t think they care where a buying customer is coming from. Feel free to reach out to them.
Sponsored

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just finished working a deal for the forum members at Damerow Ford in Beaverton Oregon. When/if you reach out to them, please mention this forum. Tell’em Duck sent you. :) Here is a screenshot of the e-mail confirmation I received.

C7C60B86-B07E-4CA1-B478-C03A65C554E4.jpeg
Nice job Duck! Is x-plan required for this? Either way its a great deal and the best I’ve seen in Oregon.

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nice job Duck! Is x-plan required for this? Either way its a great deal and the best I’ve seen in Oregon.
I don’t believe X plan is required as it never came up while working on this deal.

bronco247

Wildtrak
First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Accent
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just finished working a deal for the forum members at Damerow Ford in Beaverton Oregon. When/if you reach out to them, please mention this forum. Tell’em Duck sent you. :) Here is a screenshot of the e-mail confirmation I received.

If this is a valid deal, I would be willing to change my dealer from Landmark Ford to Damerow Ford.

Sponsored
OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome. This is what I was hoping for. Thanks to Duck for the first Western Union success. On 10-4 no less. West bound and down. This should work for a bunch of us and loosen things up at other dealers for those it doesn't

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to work something ut with my dealer as well. Hope to know something by Tuesday
Keep us posted on your local and check back for more details on Damerow Ford. Hopefully @Duck or @OC4x4 will let us all know about X-plan or other details. I will be calling Damerow myself soon. Check out Florence, OR. probably be a nice Summer's Day at pick up time.

Sponsored
OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kalispell Ford in MT is still desciding if X-plan is honored
Don Aadsen Ford in Ronan, MT. will do X-plan. Nothing better for either expected. X-plan appears to be the minimum reduction for value shoppers Both Dealers I will say were pleasant to talk to. I have no purchase history with either. Great area to visit in Summer but I don't see any pilgrimage to either dealership based on pricing. As it stands Damerow will get my reservation even with the .5% Tax for all buyers. There discount amounts to a paid vacation from my family.
I also made a reservation for Granger 2022 and that will be fun to participate with Historic Dealership. Thanks Granger. Thanks Damerow.

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reached out to Kiyoshi regarding if x-plan was needed but I believe Duck has already addressed this. If we can get $1300 off for xplan, that would be fantastic but even if they stay at $1K under invoice, they have my full attention. Will let you know when he responds.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks @Duck I have reached out to them about moving my reservation. Will let you know what happens.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to Kiyoshi regarding if x-plan was needed but I believe Duck has already addressed this. If we can get $1300 off for xplan, that would be fantastic but even if they stay at $1K under invoice, they have my full attention. Will let you know when he responds.
Kiyoshi was out of the office yesterday, Monday, but speaking with Nick I confirmed a .5% tax for all buyers and $115 doc fee. Granger X-plan pending. Still pretty good and something better is another dealer, closer to individual buyers, may decide to match. That being said if I lived in Oregon I would have already moved my reservation because of the gesture and to get Damerow and Beaverton plaque on my rig. Cool names IMO.
Sponsored

Last edited: