First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sierra All- Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I also reached out to Kiyoshi and Brian at Damerow to confirm deal, but haven’t heard anything back. I was just Monday morning. My original dealership anyway so hoping it works out.
Sponsored

Benny4jesus

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just finished working a deal for the forum members at Damerow Ford in Beaverton Oregon. When/if you reach out to them, please mention this forum. Tell’em Duck sent you. :) Here is a screenshot of the e-mail confirmation I received.

C7C60B86-B07E-4CA1-B478-C03A65C554E4.jpeg
Haven’t been able to get a hold of them yet Duck. Will they be honoring Xplan with this?

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just found the site this morning and discovered this great deal, Thanks Duck!!! Now I am awaiting a reply from my local dealer before transferring my reservation. I doubt they will agree to honor the same deal but it is worth asking.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just found the site this morning and discovered this great deal, Thanks Duck!!! Now I am awaiting a reply from my local dealer before transferring my reservation. I doubt they will agree to honor the same deal but it is worth asking.
Let us know what you local dealer does for you and their name so we might help with negotiations. A few phone calls from us can help a lot. If they don't match but just want to come close make sure to move to Damerow to support their dealership. Make sure to click "Watch this thread and receive notifications" so you see what dealers want your business.
Lot of good information on the site and nice folks too. Welcome to the forum.

Sponsored

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Haven’t been able to get a hold of them yet Duck. Will they be honoring Xplan with this?
N
I’m not 100%. I know they are accepting x-plan but not sure if the $1K piggybacks. I don’t work for Damerow so you’ll have to reach out directly with them. Please post what you hear. For that matter, anyone that can help with more current info, please post so we are all in the know.

thank you!

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let us know what you local dealer does for you and their name so we might help with negotiations. A few phone calls from us can help a lot. If they don't match but just want to come close make sure to move to Damerow to support their dealership. Make sure to click "Watch this thread and receive notifications" so you see what dealers want your business.
Lot of good information on the site and nice folks too. Welcome to the forum.
Will update once I hear back. Will definitely move the reservation if they won't match. And based off past experience I doubt they will, expect them to add one of their Fair Market Adjustment fees.

Most likely will get a factory installed hitch and take the 300mile bike ride down then a rent a trailer to get back.

Benny4jesus

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
N

I’m not 100%. I know they are accepting x-plan but not sure if the $1K piggybacks. I don’t work for Damerow so you’ll have to reach out directly with them. Please post what you hear. For that matter, anyone that can help with more current info, please post so we are all in the know.

thank you!
Thanks Duck. A lot of good stuff to note:

Spoke with Nick this morning for about 30-40 minutes. VERY knowledgeable guy and very pro! Was grateful for his time! :)
He definitely knows the X-plan logistics and is familiar with offering invoice deals for new purchases. He said they also kick out the most new cars for Ford for the entire Northwest. So these guys will have Ford's attention when things hit the fan in Mid-Oct.
So here's the scoop so far:

1. Nick is meeting today with all his management and sales crew to discuss what they will be officially releasing to Duck (and 6G). They'll be bouncing off of Granger's flow and they're aware of X-plan members with pins who are interested in the $1000 below invoice deal piggybacking with the X-plan's way of cutting out the additional 'surprises.'
Nick said he was going to respond to Duck and also include me on an email. We'll post what we hear.

2. If you love the way Granger is rollin,' call up Kiyoshi and Nick and let your voice be heard. The more people who are willing to drive a bit to get these deals, the better the deals will be.

3. Another interesting tidbit, Nick is also aware of the DIO thing that Ford is doing with the Bronco and how his team may be installing quite a bit of aftermarket, Ford-backed accessories. They're already preparing for this as well. Nick stated they already have 300 Bronco reservations tied to their lot. I'm sure they'll get more when we hear their official statement of invoice deals.

4. Nick did note that 2020 has been quite the year for new vehicle purchases. Some 'customized' orders for new Ford vehicles, even placed in late 2019, took 10-12 months to roll in when they usually took 2-3. He wasn't hesitant about the Bronco rolling in next spring, but just wanted to state that there's a lot of moving parts to this new way that Ford is working with Dealerships.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke with Nick this morning for about 30-40 minutes. VERY knowledgeable guy and very pro! Was grateful for his time! :)
He definitely knows the X-plan logistics and is familiar with offering invoice deals for new purchases. He said they also kick out the most new cars for Ford for the entire Northwest. So these guys will have Ford's attention when things hit the fan in Mid-Oct.

1. Nick is meeting today with all his management and sales crew to discuss what they will be officially releasing to Duck (and 6G). They'll be bouncing off of Granger's flow and they're aware of X-plan members with pins who are interested in the $1000 below invoice deal piggybacking with the X-plan's way of cutting out the additional 'surprises.'
Nick said he was going to respond to Duck and also include me on an email. We'll post what we hear.

2. If you love the way Granger is rollin,' call up Kiyoshi and Nick and let your voice be heard. The more people who are willing to drive a bit to get these deals, the better the deals will be.

3. Another interesting tidbit, Nick is also aware of the DIO thing that Ford is doing with the Bronco and how his team may be installing quite a bit of aftermarket, Ford-backed accessories. They're already preparing for this as well. Nick stated they already have 300 Bronco reservations tied to their lot. I'm sure they'll get more when we hear their official statement of invoice deals.

4. Nick did note that 2020 has been quite the year for new vehicle purchases. Some 'customized' orders for new Ford vehicles, even placed in late 2019, took 10-12 months to roll in when they usually took 2-3. He wasn't hesitant about the Bronco rolling in next spring, but just wanted to state that there's a lot of moving parts to this new way that Ford is working with Dealerships.
I spoke with Nick as well yesterday. Positive conversation. $115 doc. .5% Oregon tax for all buyers was only fees. The DIO not discussed. He apparently didn't have time yesterday, Tuesday, to nail it down. I have an email in to KiYoshi and asked for written details for Western Union forum followers. Below is email and I recommend both a call and email .

[email protected]

[email protected]

503-644-1131

Let your Local know why you are considering moving your reservation.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a link for California buyers

Out state cars brought to CA.

Basically you can buy a car in any state and bring to California if it has the 50 state emissions sticker. Good news you may already know.

I don't believe there will be Bronco's produced that are other than 50 state compliant.

However, apparently there is a box that can be checked at time of ordering that will insure that 50 state compliance of the vehicle.

California, Out of State Buyers should bring this up at time of order. I can imagine there is no difference in the vehicle but it may place a very important line item on the invoice and/or window sticker the aids in "ease" registration and title in California.
Also, if the car is not complaint it can not be registered in California until brought to standards. Again, I doubt this will be an issue regardless of box checking, but try to remember and remind dealer at time of order.
The all important compliance stick will be under hood. If some one has seen a modern US sold car in US without this sticker, please share.
I have family in California with early reservations (5) and we will be buying from Western Union dealer/s (maybe Damerow) and we will be sure to ask for CA compliance box to be checked at time order.

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m in Vegas and just sent nick a email about my interest.

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

B4J-

Thank you for the thorough reply to the group! I agree that if we get enough people to come into Damerow, they’ll play ball and it wouldn’t surprise me that they meet or come close to Grainger. We just need to consolidate as many PNW/Western states buyers to Danerow as we can.

Thanks again and good work.

Whinny

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler // Infiniti G37
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Long time lurker, first time poster.... Thanks Duck and other folks on this thread for all of the research and info! I just sent an email to Damerow expressing my interest in potentially transferring my reservation.

21BroncoFlyer

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is this deal finalized or are they still looking into it? I’m in CA and would happily come up there.