Sponsored

What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights?

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

you people are never satisfied until everyone on this forum is broke. LOL.

sigh - I will go look at DD now
DD has a few different output options on their Stage Series kits. I went with the sport on mine, which is their lowest output, but also the cheaper of the three. Same high quality, just slightly lower lumens. They’re still ridiculously bright, I don’t see the need to go with the higher outputs of the Pro or Max. Plus you get amber running lights and the fogs are SAE road legal.

Pic is with just the amber backlight on all three.
Ford Bronco What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights? IMG_2896
Sponsored

Laurenrfrawley

Wildtrak
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got mine @StickerFab : https://www.stickerfab.com/products...MI5KPO5JOCgQMV9-3jBx2VzAYEEAQYASABEgL0EfD_BwE

Where I live I don’t really need fog lights but wanted the look of them. These were nice enough and honestly brighter than I was expecting.

The install was fairly straight forward but the set on the passenger unfortunately warped a little on the install. When you are on the ground you can notice it, otherwise it’s fine. Not ideal, but again you get what you pay for.

Ford Bronco What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights? IMG_3385
Ford Bronco What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights? IMG_3384

Ford Bronco What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights? IMG_3383

Last edited:
OP
OP
HPR23Wildling

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Y, 2012 BMW 335is vert
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You honestly get what you pay for. Do you want the "appearance" of fog lights or do you actually want fogs you can legally use on the road that won't blind other drivers?

Check out our kits here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

We have a kit at $719 (the Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit). With the 10% off BRONCO6G code that drops it to $647.10 which is very reasonable. Especially for a triple fog kit WITH lights you can legally use on the road.

We also have our Dual fog kits from Diode at only $529 which is in your budget. And there's also our 6" Diode Dynamics light bar kit that is $399.

So we definitely have some options that give you some really awesome quality products.
Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit….

How many aux switches does that take up? Can the amber drl be wired to come on with the oem drls?

Thank you

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A friend gave me a pair of the mabett raptor knock offs he didn't use. I have not really bought in to the full amber craze but they were free and install was really easy so decided to give them a try. Don't really need them so just for looks. They've started to grow on me and I just leave the amber switched on all the time now. The plastic housing is pretty cheap but guess that's expected at the 200 dollar price point.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit….

How many aux switches does that take up? Can the amber drl be wired to come on with the oem drls?

Thank you
1 switch for each pair of lights. 1 switch for all the back-lighting.

What you do after you get the product from us is on you, we don't condone nor provide instructions on how to tie into factory circuits (legal reasons). With that said, there are certainly ways you can do what you want to achieve (wink wink)

Sponsored
OP
OP
HPR23Wildling

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Y, 2012 BMW 335is vert
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1 switch for each pair of lights. 1 switch for all the back-lighting.

What you do after you get the product from us is on you, we don't condone nor provide instructions on how to tie into factory circuits (legal reasons). With that said, there are certainly ways you can do what you want to achieve (wink wink)
Gotcha, 4 aux spots with no wink

3 with wink

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Zstngz

Base
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, Datsun Z, Merc E350
Your Bronco Model
Base
A friend gave me a pair of the mabett raptor knock offs he didn't use. I have not really bought in to the full amber craze but they were free and install was really easy so decided to give them a try. Don't really need them so just for looks. They've started to grow on me and I just leave the amber switched on all the time now. The plastic housing is pretty cheap but guess that's expected at the 200 dollar price point.
My sentiments exactly

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got mine @StickerFab : https://www.stickerfab.com/products...MI5KPO5JOCgQMV9-3jBx2VzAYEEAQYASABEgL0EfD_BwE

Where I live I don’t really need fog lights but wanted the look of them. These were nice enough and honestly brighter than I was expecting.

The install was fairly straight forward but the set on the passenger unfortunately warped a little on the install. When you are on the ground you can notice it, otherwise it’s fine. Not ideal, but again you get what you pay for.

Was the kit warped BEFORE the install or did it warp during the install as you tightened the bolts down? I’ve read on this thread that some people either used washers to help with this or installed the pod BEHIND the tow hook cover…

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went with Diode Dynamics from 4x4truckleds. Hold out until their Black Friday deals if you can.

With amber back lights on:

IMG_3802.jpeg

Sponsored

Laurenrfrawley

Wildtrak
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was the kit warped BEFORE the install or did it warp during the install as you tightened the bolts down? I’ve read on this thread that some people either used washers to help with this or installed the pod BEHIND the tow hook cover…
Most likely warped during the install. I followed the instructions to go slowly and it worked out fine for the drivers side, but not the passenger side.

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You honestly get what you pay for. Do you want the "appearance" of fog lights or do you actually want fogs you can legally use on the road that won't blind other drivers?

Check out our kits here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

We have a kit at $719 (the Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit). With the 10% off BRONCO6G code that drops it to $647.10 which is very reasonable. Especially for a triple fog kit WITH lights you can legally use on the road.

We also have our Dual fog kits from Diode at only $529 which is in your budget. And there's also our 6" Diode Dynamics light bar kit that is $399.

So we definitely have some options that give you some really awesome quality products.
I have your 6" Diode Dynamics light bar kit that are $399 and they're fantastic! Easy install and a great solution. Purchased the white SAE fogs. Love the quality! Thanks guys!

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All of Diode Dynamic lights have the amber DRL backlit option.

I have a set of yellow fogs with amber DRL and a set of White spot with amber DRL in my bumper.

both DD brand. Got one set and the harness from @4x4TruckLEDs.com

If you only care about LOOKS you can get whatever but for output, you need to pay for something like DD or Baja.

And the great thing about something like DD is that you can also choose a different LENS type. In my bumper I have FOG and then SPOT.
I decided on the same configuration and love it!
In the Mod Bumper : SS3 - MAX White Combo, SS3 - SAE PRO Yellow Fog, SSC2 - PRO White Fog
Pillar lights - SS3 Pro Combo with KR bracket
All with Amber back light wired to one of my AUX switches

Ford Bronco What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights? 1693364074479

Ford Bronco What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights? 1693364114228

Ford Bronco What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights? 1693364170508

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack, 2023 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I decided on the same configuration and love it!
In the Mod Bumper : SS3 - MAX White Combo, SS3 - SAE PRO Yellow Fog, SSC2 - PRO White Fog
Pillar lights - SS3 Pro Combo with KR bracket
All with Amber back light wired to one of my AUX switches

Looks awesome, This is the setup probably what I’ll end up putting on mine.
Sponsored