Sponsored

What age spectrum do we have here reserving / ordering these sweet Broncos ?

Age Poll

• Total voters

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What is the crisis after mid? “End of” just sounds morbid.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

39 though will be turning 40 around the time I take delivery. I view it as my mid life crisis vehicle though I do have and will continue to drive my 2015 Mustang as well :rolleyes:

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
28. No midlife crisis or aim to impress. I've nominally followed to Bronco since rumors and reveal. Was totally unattainable for me until recently. However, it does illicit dreams of moving to CO, or ID someday.

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
34. Will be 35 when the dealership emails me that my Wildtrak has arrived on their lot

I plan to live to 120, so I'm considering this a quarter life crisis

28. No midlife crisis or aim to impress. I've nominally followed to Bronco since rumors and reveal. Was totally unattainable for me until recently. However, it does illicit dreams of moving to CO, or ID before 30. (if I receive my bronco before 30...)
It's my dream to move to Colorado. Doing everything I can to put the pieces in order, to eventually set the plan in motion

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm 65 and had my midlife crisis 20 years ago when I bought my corvette. But I'm having a hard time getting in and out of the car, so I'm selling it and getting a Bronco.

So I'm not buying a Bronco because of some kind of mid or old age crisis - I'm buying a Bronco to lessen back and knee pain.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm 65 and had my midlife crisis 20 years ago when I bought my corvette. But I'm having a hard time getting in and out of the car, so I'm selling it and getting a Bronco.

So I'm not buying a Bronco because of some kind of mid or old age crisis - I'm buying a Bronco to lessen back and knee pain.
Getting out will definitely be easier. Be careful though, my father did a face plant out of my Lightning, and that is relatively low to the ground so to speak.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is no way that only 6% of buyers are between 60-69. Broncos were "the" vehicle back in my day so I have to believe us "old guys" with some extra funds are a bigger number than the poll reflects. BTW, I am 62, and have had two F-250s, three Rangers, and two Bronco IIs so I am a Ford guy. However, I am a wee bit tired of waiting, and there are some killer deals on Jeep Gladiators that are tempting me. (I also had two 2005 Wranglers)

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is no way that only 6% of buyers are between 60-69. Broncos were "the" vehicle back in my day so I have to believe us "old guys" with some extra funds are a bigger number than the poll reflects. BTW, I am 62, and have had two F-250s, three Rangers, and two Bronco IIs so I am a Ford guy. However, I am a wee bit tired of waiting, and there are some killer deals on Jeep Gladiators that are tempting me. (I also had two 2005 Wranglers)
Resist going over to the dark side... :D ...

False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
31. My dad had a Bronco when I was growing up and it stuck with me. Plan on it being an “extra” vehicle to mod and do stuff to. Decided on 2 door after a while because I’m going to strip out the rear seats for pure cargo. Leaning back towards Base just because I’ll feel less bad replacing a bunch of stuff that way. :ROFLMAO:

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This will be my truck for retirement. I remember the original when I was a wee lad. My dad drove a sweet 65 Mustang black over red, and my mom drove a a '66 Country Squire station wagon, country squire color.

My last Ford was a '99 F150. Looking to get back with 'ole Henry's FoMoCo.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Girls aren't supposed to tell their age, but...

I bought this house in 1991, my kids are 20 and 27, and this Bronco is my gift to myself as pay back for the ton of brutal sacrifices I made over the past 30 years.?
Sponsored