Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how are these panels secured at the bottom? most of these I have seen screw in where the hard top screws are on top of the hard top lip so you would have to remove them to take the top off. Can you take your top on and off without messing with these?
Looks like they bolt in behind those plastic covers that pop off in the cargo area:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 9.54.24β€―AM

You may just need to notch those plastic covers a bit to allow them to snap in and sit flush. The molle panels I got had a similar setup:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8620
Sponsored

paleh0rse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco and others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how are these panels secured at the bottom? most of these I have seen screw in where the hard top screws are on top of the hard top lip so you would have to remove them to take the top off. Can you take your top on and off without messing with these?
These molle panels don't have any interaction with the MIC hardtop. They have three mounting points: 1) rollbar, 2) seatbelt mount, and 3) inside the small removable panel on each side of the cargo area. While it was easier to access that third mounting area with the top off while installing these panels, the panels no longer have any impact on taking the top on/off afterwards.

Make sense?

You may just need to notch those plastic covers a bit to allow them to snap in and sit flush. The molle panels I got had a similar setup:
One of the things I liked about this particular MOLLE kit is that it didn't require notching/modding those panel covers to install the bracket hardware. (at least for the hardtop version. I can't speak to the soft top version that was included in the kit, as I didn't mess with that one).

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Added dash power and a phone mount
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  dash-power-05
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240302_180218859

Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, β€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mabett aluminum transmission skid plate. Before and after pics.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0045

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0047

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went downtown for the winter carnival, Start of the Iditarod dog sled races, snow sculptures..ect it was 14f with a 10-15mph wind, made for cold walking around weather. Really appreciated those HOT heated seats πŸ˜‚

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240302_130740

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240302_120248

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing. Left in garage. Knocking down some grapefruit martinis and using a designated driver! Oh and out bidding on collectible matchbox!

TKE_273

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi Allroad, Lowered on KW Coilovers
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another project started,(not yet finished) but I have been wanting to do this for a while. Needed a shelf for additional storage, and it also functions as privacy/cover so I can leave things in the truck when I have the roof off.

3/4" plywood. I used a cardboard box first to make a template so the wood fit nicely around the contours of the cargo area, hump in the tailgate, and my table.

Next steps will be wrapping it in carpet and possibly adding some framing underneath for added strength when stacking things on top.
1000005546.jpg
1000005547.jpg
1000005548.jpg
1000005549.jpg

Here's the final product after being wrapped in carpet - turned out really nice and keeps the eyes off of the cargo area, especially in roofless situations!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240303_155250042.MP

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240303_155206566

PXL_20240302_223948567.jpg

Johnsolo_02

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was out in the driveway a bit today.

1. De-badged the Black Diamond to remove the exterior blue and also the dealer sticker underneath my chrome Bronco. I added these instead.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3118

2. Put on the obligatory script. Might change to block letters though. Also installed some front mud flaps to stop some of those door dings.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3119

3. installed the security module led
and wireless phone charger.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3120

4. Put in the backseat / cargo area light (much needed).

5. Grab handle straps above all doors.

Now to do something with that white Bronco lettering in the front and get baby some shoes…

Sponsored

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2. Put on the obligatory script. Might change to block letters though. Also installed some front mud flaps to stop some of those door dings.
IMG_3119.jpeg

IMG_3120.jpeg

Now to do something with that white Bronco lettering in the front and get baby some shoes…

1. De-badged the Black Diamond to remove the exterior blue and also the dealer sticker underneath my chrome Bronco. I added these instead.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3120

4. Put in the backseat / cargo area light (much needed).

I don't even have my car yet, but I've already got these waiting. I love just reaching up and hanging my arm like that when driving.

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finished up the rear interior (for now). Added the right DV8 Molle panel, finished with the Pro Tank mounting, added a first aid kit, Tire repair kit, the Thor's Lightning 4-trie air-up/down system, and a couple other storage pouches.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240303_125808
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240303_125834

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  2
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  3

Got some Rough Country painted calipers, they only came in fire engine red though. I sanded them down, put on a primer, then a base color, then hi color, with clear coat added on top. I am not worried about heat build up, and I know they aren't for everyone. But I like them.

Used the stock Cyber Orange color from here; https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/2022/bronco/

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed Body Armor 4x4 front and rear bumpers along with some fog lights and rear flood lights! Also picked up a new factory switch for the fog lights so I don't waste one of the aux switches.

I'm really happy with it and I'll be picking up a winch in the next couple of months to complete the look even more. I was worried how the gap would look between the ARB skid and the bumper, but it's not noticeable in person. Very clean OEM type look overall.

Thumbs up to Body Armor 4x4. Front bumper comes with two bull bar options, front skid, winch mount, and frame horn reinforcements! You can pick and choose what setup you want. Plus, improved clearance.

I'll be putting my OEM modular front bumper, rear bumper, and the BA4x4 skid plate up for sale soon.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240304_181018531

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240304_181008662

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240304_180956145

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240304_180916712

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240304_181028315

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240304_181045312