Layne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious what others are paying for full coverage insurance. I am sure some are getting discounts for various reasons but I am looking for a different option.

Thanks
Sponsored

Dan-O

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
$100 month….USAA. Paid about $120 month on F-250.

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We have seven cars (Bronco, Atlas, Elantra, Versa, Yaris iA, Samurai, 1966 Olds 442) and three drivers ages 17, 19, and 21 and my youngest is getting her license soon. It isn’t pretty.

Jason

jtmportland

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$68 a month, full coverage with Progressive. I’m 54, live in a large city and have a high credit score (these things affect your rate)

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For how much coverage? The term "full coverage" doesn't really mean you are fully covered. What's your driving record? Bundled with other policies? How many drivers and ages? Road side assistance? Rental? Uninsured and underinsured? PIP? Deductibles? What state? A company that will actually pay out, or one that gives you the runaround? This is like comparing apples to horses.
Cheapest rate is rarely worth it.

15 years ago 100/300/100 was the smart minimum. These days that won't cut it in many wrecks. Especially if you have real net worth. If your coverage is the state minimum, be prepared to pay out of pocket if you cause a wreck.

Last edited:

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
35, married, Clean driving record and 5 vehicles on the policy in Alaska. Full coverage with low deductible $250 for collision/comp and $50 deductible windshield. I'm paying $132/month for the Bronco.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
65, clean driving record, live in FL and I pay about $950 a year. The Bronco being a SUV and the base model it is $300 lower than my 2021 Mazda Miata. Only drive the Bronco 5K miles a year so that saves on insurance as well.

DewarT

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$50 per month on top of my other cars.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just curious what others are paying for full coverage insurance. I am sure some are getting discounts for various reasons but I am looking for a different option.

Thanks
Insurance is not comparable from person to person.... There is no such thing as "full coverage" defined on an insurance policy.

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a 2017 Escape (wife's car) and my Bronco and it went up recently, I think its about $2400 a year. I don't drive far (less then 10K a year) either.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Thanks
87 mth all state in nj 62 married 0 accidents ,tickets or claims ever

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
USAA $94/month, weirdly it’s cheaper than my wife’s Subaru Legacy that cost about $15k less.

As others have said, many factors go into your rate, but USAA is almost always the cheapest if you can get it.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As others have said, many factors go into your rate, but USAA is almost always the cheapest if you can get it.
I've applied for it in NJ and MD and it was stupid expensive both times.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For how much coverage? The term "full coverage" doesn't really mean you are fully covered. What's your driving record? Bundled with other policies? How many drivers and ages? Road side assistance? Rental? Uninsured and underinsured? PIP? Deductibles? What state? A company that will actually pay out, or one that gives you the runaround? This is like comparing apples to horses.
Cheapest rate is rarely worth it.

15 years ago 100/300/100 was the smart minimum. These days that won't cut it in many wrecks. Especially if you have real net worth. If your coverage is the state minimum, be prepared to pay out of pocket if you cause a wreck.
This is good advice. When I went to live in Flower Mound, Texas (it's a wealthy part of town, I lived in an apartment and am not rich lol) I called Progressive to update my address.

The lady looked at it and says, y'know, you're moving to a very high net worth area. The average car in that zipcode is (some high number). I saw supercars on the regular just driving around town.

So she goes, you can keep $50k but you should really go up, since in an accident with an $100k car, I would end up paying for a lot of that. I ended up increasing it.
Sponsored