Sponsored

What does your wife think of the new Bronco?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

she is a huge fan so therefore I am swapping out my truck, we dont want two 4x4 plus I was already looking at a SXS, the Bronco gets us that plus a ton more use.
Sponsored

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife is a Jeep Girl but loves the look of the Bronco. I’m surprised she’s letting me get a 40k+ vehicle. She must secretly love it. ?

JerseyRuss

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wife is a Jeep Girl but loves the look of the Bronco. I’m surprised she’s letting me get a 40k+ vehicle. She must secretly love it. ?
Same, wife has the manual trans jeep. Was gonna get one for my next car, but thought 2 jeeps in the garage was a bit much. Then, along came Bronco

Sponsored

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, wife has the manual trans jeep. Was gonna get one for my next car, but thought 2 jeeps in the garage was a bit much. Then, along came Bronco
Wife’s that can drive Manuals are pretty bad ass! Mine might drive it better than me ?

KSpider

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-Tron (mine), Audi E-tron (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are getting it for my wife's DD and our weekend/beach/off-road vehicle. She loves how it looks and had 2 demands... that the top and doors are able to come off on the one we get.

JerseyRuss

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wife’s that can drive Manuals are pretty bad ass! Mine might drive it better than me ?
yeah, she doesn't mess around. Soccer mom always gets looks dropping the kid off at the games with top down, doors off and working the stick (;))

Now, when I end up with the manual trans I'm gonna have the undersized engine if the family... Her JK jeep came standard w V6 manual. Either way, kids are screwed as they may have to learn on manual.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

She's going to take it to exercise class. Many women in the class drive jeeps. So she wants to join the 4x4 group.

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My choices were Gladiator or Defender - she hates the Gladiator but is warming up the larger tired ones (she likes large tire Jps but hates the safety - no rear airbags). She loves the Defender, as do I - but when comparing the price with a new Bronco - the Bronco wins. Plus is hopefully better reliability than the LR air suspension, and the ability to make mods pretty cheaply.

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wife says the new Broncos are UGLY. She doesn't understand the retro styling that has taken most of us back to our earlier days when we could only dream of having a 60's or 70's Bronco. Since it looks like only me and the grandkids will be riding, I may have to reconsider a 2 door ;).
My wife really likes it! She liked the grey 4-door in the launch video.

I'm excited by that. She was considering a Wrangler a while back, but I did not love the steering feel, along with the many complaints on the steering system; some buyers seem happy, while some are very convinced their Jeep has a problem.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Wife seems to like it well enough, I think she's more putting up with it due to that it's my dream vehicle...I think by this point she's wishing I would just shut up about it for a moment. *laughs*

However, I think she may be a bit more excited about it than she's letting on. When I was originally getting ready to place my reservation she told me that if I was going to do so then it has to be a 4-door, and an automatic so she can drive it as well.

...She's probably going to kill me a few years from now when I run the prospect of buying a second Bronco(2-doors this time) by her. :ROFLMAO:

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
She loves it. Even convinced me we could make the 2 door work even with a small child.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

she's not a car person, "get what ever you want" suits me just fine though :-D