Sponsored

What happened to the optional power seats in front (10-way for driver and 8-way for passenger)?

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did any of those have washout interiors? Did your sister's Oldsmobile Alero have wash out interiors?

If you don't like it, go get something you do like.
Well the two trims of bronco i'm looking at dont have wash out interiors so what was your point again?

Its not like we're asking for the 22 way power seats in a Lincoln.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's pretty damned easy to make any required adjustments, before putting it in drive. Y'all are just searching for shit to complain about, now. It's all almost like you can't be happy, unless you're complaining.
Ha. Worrying about rolling into a ditch while manually adjusting your seats is really reaching. Some must adjust the seats differently then me. I've never been in grave peril while moving my seat.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely, I have gotten use to adjusting my power seats in real-time without fear of rolling into a ditch. Doing this manually is a death sentence.
Hahaha so true!

It's pretty damned easy to make any required adjustments, before putting it in drive. Y'all are just searching for shit to complain about, now. It's all almost like you can't be happy, unless you're complaining.
Sure. But his comment is still hilarious and dead on. I drive a work van without power seats and it’s a n amusement park ride lol, you’ll go flying all the way back if you hit that while moving

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha. Worrying about rolling into a ditch while manually adjusting your seats is really reaching. Some must adjust the seats differently then me. I've never been in grave peril while moving my seat.
Folks need to bitch about something, apparently. It's why I got off social media (best thing I have done in years). The constant need for negativity is so damned tiresome.

Dajosh

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 2018 Hyundai Tucson 1967 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be willing to bet that most people saying manual seats are fine, haven't had to adjust them for a 6'5+ body. I am sure most tall people would be willing to back that statement up. It should be an option, even if it is stand alone.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought adding leather seats to the 4door BL removed the washout interior, added carpet and therefor power seats, but I checked the B&P again, and when clicking on leather seats, it still shows manual seats.

Lee Woiteshek

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Matrix
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought adding leather seats to the 4door BL removed the washout interior, added carpet and therefor power seats, but I checked the B&P again, and when clicking on leather seats, it still shows manual seats.
At 60K for my build I'd like power seats. Cooled and heated. Power Lumbar too. Same with the steering wheel adjustment. But I guess if I want all that I'll have to get a Defender.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At 60K for my build I'd like power seats. Cooled and heated. Power Lumbar too. Same with the steering wheel adjustment. But I guess if I want all that I'll have to get a Defender.
Or a $50k grand cherokee that can go 95% of the places the Bronco owners will ever go.

Heck my f150 has more options on it and creature comforts as a 60k Bronco and it too can go 95% of the places Bronco owners will ever go.

and the only reason I want powered seats is because my wife and I are on complete ends of the spectrum in seating positions both height wise, distance from the wheel and reclining position. Adjusting all that manually will be a PITA. But then again, power seats still wont get me the memory setting seats.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Folks need to bitch about something, apparently. It's why I got off social media (best thing I have done in years). The constant need for negativity is so damned tiresome.
You are reading and posting on an Internet Forum. Internet Forums are a form of social media (there are many). You have not gotten off social media.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, it's confusing. Hoping it's a B&P glitch since all of the leather seat options cost the same $2,195. No way is that leather worth $2,195 all by itself.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, it's confusing. Hoping it's a B&P glitch since all of the leather seat options cost the same $2,195. No way is that leather worth $2,195 all by itself.
Jeep offers their leather seats upgrade for $1595.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After spe-cing my Wildtrak, I was looking at about $62,000 with taxes. However, I could not help but notice that I would be paying this amount of money for a manual 6-way seats and could not stop laughing. I am currently driving an suv I bought for $32000 and it has power leather seats and all the cool interior stuff.
And how about those medium sandstone leather seats on the WT ???.
Someone needs to go back to the drawing board on the Wildtrak interior and pay the same attention as was paid on the outside, because I am not going to spend double and get a downgrade.
Before B&P it was heresy for me to even think of an option outside the Bronco but now I am openly flirting with all kinds of options. If Ford does not move fast, this trickling out of cancellations will become a floodgate.
That said. it is encouraging that the CEO is listening; fingers crossed.
Its the first production year and some options are limited. The vehicle is designed to be washable (BD & BL vinyl) and it has an open roof. So electric seats are not available on any cloth seats (water can leak on the motor). Electric adjustability only available on the leather (4dr), which is actually leather trimmed vinyl. It is what it is, this year. The electric seat components are better protected with leather/vinyl.

Like you, ive had electric adjustable cloth seats on other ford vehicles, usually a ~$600 upgrade. In this case to get the greater comfort that electric motor adjustment provides tall people, I paid the (!) $2,100 upgrade for leather/vinyl seats. Thats the way it is with this unique vehicle.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its the first production year and some options are limited. The vehicle is designed to be washable (BD & BL vinyl) and it has an open roof. So electric seats are not available on any cloth seats (water can leak on the motor). Electric adjustability only available on the leather (4dr), which is actually leather trimmed vinyl. It is what it is, this year. The electric seat components are better protected with leather/vinyl.

Like you, ive had electric adjustable cloth seats on other ford vehicles, usually a ~$600 upgrade. In this case to get the greater comfort that electric motor adjustment provides tall people, I paid the (!) $2,100 upgrade for leather/vinyl seats. Thats the way it is with this unique vehicle.
Oh. Resurrecting very old pre-order threads from the dead, I see. This thread was from fall of last year. :LOL:

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh. Resurrecting very old pre-order threads from the dead, I see. This thread was from fall of last year. :LOL:
How dare you chastise someone for properly using the search function!