Sponsored

What I Wish Someone Made/Sold for the Bronco; What Else Would You Want?

Mdsuits

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 f350, 68 bronco 89 samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll go ahead and add. Lower gears for the t case. Something in the 4-1 to 5-1 range.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think some people are confused by the topic of this thread. It's "What I Wish Someone Made/Sold for the Bronco"

Not "What do you wish Ford should have done"
Yeah, kinda guilty.
got sidetracked, I reckon.
So yeah, a semi-affordable pre-engineered solution for the 2.7 cross braces to locate up and out of the way would be nice. Available with skids to bolt to them and work with the factory skids already in place would be a bonus.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took my Bronco through some small muddy puddles and the splash killed my alternator. Now I’m weary of taking it to go play in the mud.
I’d like to see some type of functional shield that will prevent this from happening.
Alternator Condom - Patent pending

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A muzzle for the 🤡 who say a mOre dOor isN’t a rEal bRonCo. I have BOTH. I’d GIVE away my 2 door before I’d SELL my 4 door.

Sponsored

Yikes!

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How about a packable folding hard top/soft top low ground stand in a nice canvas bag so I can take the top off at the campsite and sit it on the ground so we can go play for the day! Bonus if it includes a cheap cover for the top while sitting on the stand (And off my Bronco). I would even love it for a quick temporary place to sit the top on while taking it off/on or switching between.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would REALLY like a molle cargo system designed for the 4 door. Every one I see is made for soft top only. The bottom/sides work but not the top/window pieces.
Ford Bronco What I Wish Someone Made/Sold for the Bronco;  What Else Would You Want? 71u62xwUJXL._AC_SL1500_

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are so many great accessories and modifications already available for the Bronco, and I've definitely spent a significant amount of money on some of those items, but there are still a few things I'd really like to buy IF someone made then.

I curious to know what other accessories people want/need?

My two items are:

1. Door reinstall device: I already have a device for helping me to remove/replace the top, but wish someone made a device that assisted with reinstalling the doors (reinstalling them wasn't impossible, but I'd sure like something that could maybe hold the door up for me, maybe adjust height with foot pedal, and I could just wheel it into position or something simpler so I don't worry about dropping it). Sort of like a TopLiftPro for doors...

2. Canvas doors: I would really like to have simple/light-weight canvas doors that I could quickly throw on in case of rain or whatever (have seen these for Jeeps https://www.bestop.com/products/ful...-factory-door-surrounds-door-strikers-4-door/ but nothing yet for Bronco)

What else would you like to see/encourage some innovative company to make and sell??
You will find many variations on google
https://www.amazon.com/Door-Install...MIg8KIitCpgAMVty7UAR2naweXEAQYCiABEgLmsPD_BwE

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would REALLY like a molle cargo system designed for the 4 door. Every one I see is made for soft top only. The bottom/sides work but not the top/window pieces.
Ford Bronco What I Wish Someone Made/Sold for the Bronco;  What Else Would You Want? 71u62xwUJXL._AC_SL1500_
check out @Mountains2Metal system, they have top, bottom and a flip up tray that acon be bought in any combination and works fine with a hard top

IMG_3164.jpeg

IMG_3165.jpeg

Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wheeled padded storage cart for the back half of a 2 door hardtop - where the hardtop can rest vertically when not in use.

2 Door Tub Rail covers. Safari mode my favorite look on my Bronco - wish there was a solution to give the top of the Tub rails in the back a more finished look and to keep out rain.

2 Door rain cover. Plan to have doors off for entire summer. Be nice if there was a quick easy off/on rain shield that not $300-$400 for a glorified tarp.

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mostly find myself wishing that these aftermarket companies would make a 2 door version of their products. They seem so focused on the 4 door. I finally find something cool and then read "4 door only."