Sponsored

What toy (or something else) are you giving up to obtain your Bronco?

Are you selling a project, toy, or extra vehicle to purchase the new Bronco?

• Total voters

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife would like me to sell my STi as the Bronco would be a 4th car between two of us. I also have a Camry Hybrid daily but I can’t get rid of my Subbie. It’s got too much $$ in it and too much fun.

How are you guys able to offload your Hellcats, Mustangs, S4s, etc. for a “slow” 4x4? I feel like I always have to have some sort of performance car that attack the twisties, exit/entrance ramps at scary speeds with no body roll. I can’t have a 4x4 as an only car and I as I price out different Broncos and realize how much $$$ they are with options, I start daydreaming of GT350s and BMW M cars

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wife would like me to sell my STi as the Bronco would be a 4th car between two of us. I also have a Camry Hybrid daily but I can’t get rid of my Subbie. It’s got too much $$ in it and too much fun.

How are you guys able to offload your Hellcats, Mustangs, S4s, etc. for a “slow” 4x4? I feel like I always have to have some sort of performance car that attack the twisties, exit/entrance ramps at scary speeds with no body roll. I can’t have a 4x4 as an only car and I as I price out different Broncos and realize how much $$$ they are with options, I start daydreaming of GT350s and BMW M cars
I sold a 2015 Mustang GT in February and bought a 2020 STI. There's no way I'm getting rid of the STI. It's too nice of a daily driver. I daily drove my jeep wrangler for five years before getting the STI. The mustang was fun, but even stock it was so traction limited and not that comfortable. If it was going to rain, I had to baby it everywhere I went, so I never drove it. It also had too many issues for a garage kept car that was only driven 5,000 miles a year.

I don't think I can ever sell the jeep. It's so simple and easy to work on. It runs over stuff just fine. It's been paid off for years too. If I get a bronco one day, it would have to replace the F150. I don't think that's going to happen with the tow ratings they're advertising.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have too many "toys", I sold a 79 Bronco project I was going to turn into a non-street legal off-roader. The 2021 Bronco will be a better investment.

BronCody

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, lifted, all terrains
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sold my G8 GT and will sell my Honda CR-V once the Bronco is delivered. Hoping I can swing an RZR or a couple jet skis behind the Bronco ?.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was going to sell the JKU but the wife has been driving it lately and now she thinks she wants it as her daily instead of the Flex. So maybe the Flex goes but I don't consider that a toy. She has been after me for years to sell the F250 as I don't drive it nearly enough so I am sure I will finally sell that. The real "toy" I will probably be selling is the 7000k lb excavator I bought for when I built my pool. Not much need for it anymore but it's cool to have and small enough to tow with the half ton.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My 2003 F-150. Don't really want to sell it because I won't get more than 2k for it, but it makes our parking situation pretty cramped.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My '16 Focus RS. Sold it about a month ago. We had three cars for just the two of us, so since the Bronco will be mine, I decided to sell it.

We have a '04 Honda Element which is essentially a part of the family. We'll never part with it. We use it as a beater now anyways so we'll keep using it for that purpose until the Bronco get's broken in.

Last edited:

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sold my 17 Subaru WRX last week.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had to buy more stuff for the upcoming Bronco. No pickup- need a trailer. Boat may be to big to tow with the Bronco, had to get Sea Doos. Now we will have to see if spending more time off road means we “need” a sxs ?

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, I’ve just put some of my projects on hold for my challengers; headers, splitter and a few others. Just trying to save as much money for a down payment so my wife can have this car for herself.

carpecervisi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sold my 2019 RAM Limited to CarMax two weeks ago. The wife says I’ll need to get rid of my 2019 Golf R too, but man at stage 2 it’s such a ripper I don’t know if I can. I’m just not sure the Bronco will be as fun as I hope.

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sold my G8 GT and will sell my Honda CR-V once the Bronco is delivered. Hoping I can swing an RZR or a couple jet skis behind the Bronco ?.
I have a '17 Chevy SS with three pedals... Love that car. Still makes me wonder if that car would be better served as a trade. Problem is, as soon as I sell that car, I KNOW I would regret it, but I don't drive it that much.

BronCody

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, lifted, all terrains
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a '17 Chevy SS with three pedals... Love that car. Still makes me wonder if that car would be better served as a trade. Problem is, as soon as I sell that car, I KNOW I would regret it, but I don't drive it that much.
Nice! Love the SS, it was on my list of vehicles after the G8 but then the Bronco released and I’ve been wanting an SUV if some sort. My G8 was full bolt ons, CTSV wheels, CTSV Brembo, dyno tuned, etc.

Ford Bronco What toy (or something else) are you giving up to obtain your Bronco? 859141AC-B95F-4E24-BB21-31F04793B9B6

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco What toy (or something else) are you giving up to obtain your Bronco? 3279686D-4866-46CD-9891-5C2DF8110682

i thought about selling this gorgeous beauty, but it costs me about $200 a year to keep on the road now that it’s considered an antique, so I’ll probably hang onto her.
Sponsored