First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have this problem on my Warthog. What area do you put the rag that corrects the issue?
Here is a photo someone else posted of the area.
IMG_2423.jpeg
Interested in this as well. I stuffed a rag in my enclosure and it didn't help. Wanna hear more about OP's location/process.
Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I stuffed a rag in my enclosure and it didn't help.
TMI... TMI... TMI...

On a more serious note, I think the original note said between the enclosure and the sheet metal.

cpsocal

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Then I read something on here awhile back that said to stuff a rag between the back enclosure and the bronco frame itself. Problem solved. Now we are cool.
Do you have more info or maybe some pics of where you stuffed the rag? I tried this before and it didn't help. Thinking I may have done the surgery in the wrong location.

OP
OP

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have more info or maybe some pics of where you stuffed the rag? I tried this before and it didn't help. Thinking I may have done the surgery in the wrong location.
I pulled off the tab on the right side right above where the stock sub sits - the one that covers the bolt for the soft top. I stuffed about 2-3 rags down there on each side - the goal is to create as little space as possible between the plastic housing and the side of the car where the sub sits. You want it nice and snug so it cant vibrate.

OP
OP

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I pulled off the tab on the right side right above where the stock sub sits - the one that covers the bolt for the soft top. I stuffed about 2-3 rags down there on each side - the goal is to create as little space as possible between the plastic housing and the side of the car where the sub sits. You want it nice and snug so it cant vibrate.
Ill try and get you a pic after work tonight.

Sponsored
OP
OP

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, just want to comment on the seat jackers...

I actually spend the $70 on the ones and bought them online. They make a world of difference. The seat feels much more premium, comfortable, solid. Def a worthwhile investment/upgrade.

cpsocal

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you! I know the area. Same place I tried to fix mine. I only used one rag and kind of stuffed it behind the one small tab that looked like was creating the rattle. I'll try more rags/stuffing this time to really fill it in and see how that works.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stop-and-Go + Autohold Enable -- i was one of the loudest prerelease critics that this wasn't available from the factory

Suma mirrors

Onboard battery charger. Our trips are too short and the alternator can't charge the battery enough on its own

Adding a rain sensor. I need to tweak the method a little bit, but in a light drizzle or variable snow it's pretty convenient.

When was this? I had my 2-door in for auto-up issues last year and they said there was no module update available.
Took quick look in Forscan, it's saying my driver door is at the latest calibration (CK) but passenger has updates available (factory CL, current CN)

Are you guys applying it to the top of the painted swing gate, or bottom of the glass framing that overlaps the gate?
Afaik you just need to enable it using forscan easymode settings for both IPC and APIM. It'll appear in the Driver Features section of the touchscreen. You need to have the engine running, doors closed, seatbelt buckled in order to toggle the setting.
Going to try this if it's that easy.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco What's an EASY hack/fix that REALLY improved your relationship with your Bronco? IMG_4579

andysaurus_rex

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Silicone grease on the rear window seal (where it meets the tailgate) will make it silent when going over bumps. I waited far too long to do this assuming it was the rear body panels or storage area.
Soft top or hard top?

Sponsored

WACOBronc

Heritage
First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Going to try this if it's that easy.
It is. I did it in just a couple of minutes. I don't have the high lux package either and it works great.

kcjaman79

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,Mustang, 2 Miatas, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Forscan and the community behind it. All free to boot. You do need a $60 ODB2 Adapter, but worth it.
  • Start/Stop cruise control enabled - life changer but limited to High/Lux
  • Auto hold enabled - holds the brake if you remove the foot off the pedal
  • A.S.S. disabled
  • Double honk disabled
  • Fake engine noise disabled
  • Seatbelt, lights on, start up chimes disabled
I haven't been able to lower the volume of the turn signal clicks, though.

Apart from that, a rubber strip to get rid of the "water bottle noise" from the rear gate.
Do you have those values handy? I'd like to change all of that on mine. I have not done any forscan on this vehicle yet.

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bestop Sunrider
Removing seat belt chime
Removing double honk
Bestop Sunrider for sure. I never took the panels out but 2 seconds and it’s open air with the sunrider. Don’t know why I waited so long!

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Keep all rear seat belts latched which eliminates the seat belt OK nag screen.
You can stop that in the settings .
That drove me nuts for a while
Sponsored