Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am in the first set of allocations for my Dealer. Nothing yet from FORD. Are we not by the end of May supposed to get an approx. build or delivery date for are Broncos ?
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What happened to that email that everyone was supposed to get in May telling us when we should expect our car to be built?
This was never the email we were to be receiving in May. We were all supposed to receive a general delivery estimate (e.g. expect your vehicle in q2-q3 2022), NOT a build scheduling email.

Ford would never schedule 200k builds and assign their VINs in 1 month. The build scheduling/vin assignment emails will continue to be done on a monthly basis as production goes.

Adjust your expectations and stop spreading false hope. Unless your vehicle is expected to be built in the next 45 days, donā€™t expect a VIN.

schlumpj

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Stop worrying about stuff that has not happened yet.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already did the next step. Bought a new truck. I am same as you.. #4 at a large dealer, very early day 0 reservation (about 2 hours from launch).

I have a 2.7 4 door Badlands/squatch with lux and leather on order. I purchased a Ranger Tremor and after seeing the bronco today, they are incredibly similar vehicles.. which makes sense, since they both use the Ranger platform. A lot of shared components.

Thatā€™s a good thing - my ranger tremor does amazing off-road and itā€™s a baby compared to the bronco.

Iā€™m not expecting my Bronco until MAAAAAYBE last month of 21 model year at this rate. At best. Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll be a 22 despite being super early to order.
Where did you find a Ranger Tremor? I've not seen one anywhere and I didn't think they were available yet.

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you find a Ranger Tremor? I've not seen one anywhere and I didn't think they were available yet.

I was quick to snatch up an all black Tremor last week when I saw it. Chapman Ford in Scottsdale, AZ. Amazing truck!

Here I was testing stability/traction and the suspension flex. That rear tire is about 25-30ā€ off the ground.

It really is a baby Raptor. I was out with a buddy in a Jeep Willys and the Tremor was better in every measure except turning radius. I was able to do 50+ MPH down washes and sandy roads with total stability. The Wrangler couldnā€™t do more than 20 or so without bump stops going crazy.

7A4FD4E6-0886-42DA-9034-065E2A6E5F87.jpeg

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would settle for them to extend (and keep) the promise that no dealer stock would be made until all the reservations are completed (within reason), not just the 2021 MY ones they make.
Given the current hardtop issues, I won't be surprised if there is ragtop 4dr dealer stock on lots by late summer. If commodity limitations continue, I also won't be surprised if there are additional process changes that allow dealers to further disregard timestamps and prioritize their preferred orders.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was quick to snatch up an all black Tremor last week when I saw it. Chapman Ford in Scottsdale, AZ. Amazing truck!

Here I was testing stability/traction and the suspension flex. That rear tire is about 25-30ā€ off the ground.

It really is a baby Raptor. I was out with a buddy in a Jeep Willys and the Tremor was better in every measure except turning radius. I was able to do 50+ MPH down washes and sandy roads with total stability. The Wrangler couldnā€™t do more than 20 or so without bump stops going crazy.

Ford Bronco What's next when we "don't" receive a build date email the week of 5/20 or 5/27 7A4FD4E6-0886-42DA-9034-065E2A6E5F87
Impressive! I didn't think they'd be out until late summer like the F150 tremor. I just found a couple online near me. Did you go with XLT or Lariat?

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought this was what ā€œclean-upā€ was for? At this point, it is what it is. Iā€™m as excited as anybody else, but we have absolutely ZERO control, so Iā€™m not stressing. Not sure about yaā€™ll, but Iā€™ve got the real world to contend with. As Jay-Z says, ā€œ99 problems but a Bronco ainā€™t one.ā€

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Impressive! I didn't think they'd be out until late summer like the F150 tremor. I just found a couple online near me. Did you go with XLT or Lariat?
Fully loaded Lariat. MSRP was 48k or so but they let it go much cheaper, surprisingly. I got it below 50 even after taxes, tags etc.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As an early day 1 reservation, and #4 of my dealer's allocation, I'd had expected to be one of the first. But my "Wildtrack" order stacks the deck against me.
You are in great shape. This is more of a marathon than a sprint. 3,000 mannequins, 3,000 priority builds, 7,000 FEs - I would say there are likely 30,000 day 1 conversions. Day 1 will probably be the 1st 3 months of builds, with a few line jumpers sprinkled in for commodity reasons. First is somewhat relative at this point. :) Keep the faith!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/14 reservation. I switched to a soft top yesterday on my Lux 2.3/7MT non-sas Badlands to get as non-constrained as I could.

If I don't get an email in the next three weeks, I'm going back in and adding 2.7/auto and Sasquatch.
Interesting strategy! I am totally into instant gratification, but don't think I'd ever settle for a 2.3L, non-Squatch softtop if I wanted a Squatched 2.7L hardtop. Order what you want, you'll get it soon enough.

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting strategy! I am totally into instant gratification, but don't think I'd ever settle for a 2.3L, non-Squatch softtop if I wanted a Squatched 2.7L hardtop. Order what you want, you'll get it soon enough.

I'm 50/50 on both Squatch and the 2.7.

The thought of a manual carried the day, when faced with delays associated with the 2.7 and Squatch. But if I'm going to be forced into a delay regardless, I'm going full-bore!

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m mentally preparing to take ownership in a year. I was late to the party in reserving and purchasing however that doesnā€™t stop the daily (hourly) email check. I canā€™t believe there were over 300k hand raisers for this vehicle.

I was at the twin cities auto show yesterday chatting with one of the Ford corporate guys that since I reserved so late, beginning of 2021, that it could be late 22 or even early 23. Ugh!! Itā€™s going to be a very long year and a half.
Sponsored