First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eh, a handful is not representative as a whole.

I will say that I personally have never encountered an idiot Wrangler owner out on the trail. Everyone I have ran into on the trail have been fantastic people.

The Wrangler owners in the Walmart parking lot… however… those people be crazy.
I am with this guy. I think that the majority of people with this lifestyle mindset will welcome the
Bronco to the scene. Unfortunately, there are others that are butt-hurt or feel attacked by people with a different opinion. Personally I chose to not get combative. I plan to offer them a test drive behind the wheel when I eeeevvvver get scheduled, built and delivered. @FordMoCo Please let me drive a bronco to my annual elk hunting trip in fall of 2023

Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I pulled into my parents house this past weekend and was walking up their steps when I noticed a Wrangler driving past their house stop and back up. Next thing I know this gentleman is walking up the driveway and asking if he can take a picture as he hadn't seen a 2-door yet. Super nice older guy. Commented how he loved the look and how it reminded him of the original Broncos. Only quasi-negative thing out his mouth was how a son-in-law has a 4-door which he doesn't think looks like a Bronco (sorry 4-door crew), haha!

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1. It’s Washington State
2. They are bitter, jealous, and pissed that ever other person owns a Jeep.
3. It’s Washington State.

This is why all the good families are leaving.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not buying that a bunch of Jeep owners are giving you the finger or brake checking your wife strictly because you drive a different vehicle.

Either you ran into the angriest group of Jeep owners in the history of man, or you’re making it up/exaggerating circumstances.

MallSquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had one in the highway slow down and peel behind me presumably to look at my Bronco, so no harm no foul. I think we got some of the shitters come on this board just to troll (the ones with no profile pic, no signature, and just talk crap without adding value on threads).

I just hope their toxic community continues to stay with the Jeep brand and not come to ours :)

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I live in Western Washington too and haven’t experienced anything like this once in 11 months of ownership.

Kinda strange to imagine that you’re in the same place yet both you and your wife have had so many of these experiences!

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SoCal here. I get flipped the bird by Jeep owners very, very, often

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thought I was seeing things and my wife was crazy.

A week ago here in the great northwest my wife was driving the bronco. A jeep 4 door wrangler pulls up next to her and stays at her side for a little while, suddenly he pulls away and gets in front of her then hits the breaks. Of course speeds away afterwards. I don't think much about it really Because I figured my wife did something goofy that upset the fool.

Yesterday I'm coming back from my son's flag football game and Pass a wrangler going the opposite direction. The guy flips me off I think.. He's holding on to the wheel and drops the middle finger down. Not positive that's what he's doing but pretty sure lol. The wife says I'm just looking into it wrong. Maybe so..

Well today the wife was flipped off twice by two different wranglers the same exact way I was lol. She tells me I'm not crazy lol.

So what's the deal with the wrangler folks acting like fools towards bronco owners.
You’re paying way too much attention to the people in others cars when you drive.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. It’s Washington State
2. They are bitter, jealous, and pissed that ever other person owns a Jeep.
3. It’s Washington State.

This is why all the good families are leaving.
1. Jeep owners are just passing along the passive-aggressive shit they take from all the effin subarus and priuses out here. (Like staying in the left lane and driving 5 mph under the limit - while the other lanes are jam-packed with semis.) 😠

2. They suddenly realize that the sickest new Jeep accessory... is a whole new Bronco. 😥

3. People simply suck. I used to like people... but people ruined it for me. 😑
Sponsored

Last edited: