Sponsored

When soft top down -- place to store the three windows you remove or just leave them at home?

OneNut3377

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When you have your top down, has anyone found a place to store the three windows you remove or just leave them at home? The two side are pretty small but the back is larger and I don't want to fold it.
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When you have your top down, has anyone found a place to store the three windows you remove or just leave them at home? The two side are pretty small but the back is larger and I don't want to fold it.
Personally I just hang mine on my garage wall, at home. I just try to plan ahead and not get caught in the rain, lol.

Gonzo

Outer Banks
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On the 4 door, the bags from Ford can be stored behind the seat. The edges of the back panel fold in, and it can stay in the car with you for rain,. If you do not have a bag search the threads for dozens of options (all seem about the same). I have a security locker in the back, and my bag will fit with a tight squeeze behind the seat when I need it to.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Similar to @Jazer I would just plan ahead and leave them at home. I never took down the top unless it was a hot Summer day with zero risk of rain.

If the weather was on the fence, I would just open the top (first stage) and leave all the windows in, making it easier to close it all up quickly if the rain started.

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the storage bag that will hang on the back seat. It works perfectly so we can travel somewhere (the beach) and keep the windows out when we have unloaded the stuff but have the windows handy based on the forecast.

Sponsored

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the Mabett storage bag and I am not a fan of it. Mabett and a ton of Chinese knockoffs sell them and they are garbage. Anyone know of an brand that’s better quality?

jolt81

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the fixed lid cargo enclosure installed. Put the side windows in the "trunk" it creates and tie down the back window on the lid with two bungee cords from the car seat anchors to the tie downs on the lid. Works great.

Note that I have the Bestop Trek top installed but a similar set up would probably work with the factory soft top.

Last edited:

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I bought the Mabett window bag from Amazon. Has clips to keep the windows in place, separators with velcro for each panel to keep them from rubbing. Fits nicely behind the back row of seats, hung from the headrest posts. I hang it in the back most of the summer.
Only negative is the fuzz from the inside sometimes sticks to the window fabric.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought the bag from @IAG Performance i think, maybe @Mabett and usually leave it at home. On long trips where I might catch weather, they can hang off the front headrests.

Sponsored

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Always just stored in the garage, but just recently bought the Mabbet storage bag as well that hangs from rear seat headrests. I generally try to protect the windows from scratching during storage but it inevitably happens. They will eventually look like an angry cat was trying to get in and that is just a fact of life to accept.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought a bag off of Amazon that straps onto the back of the rear seat. It keeps them clean and scratch free. I really like it. Then if the weather turns while I am out I can easily put the full top back on.

EDIT: Here is the link, it is even cheaper then when I bought it roughly 2.5 years ago.

Soft Top Window Bag

Last edited:

Bronco4Me/Miami

Outer Banks
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the IAG ILINE soft top window bag and it works great, when not using it I just fold it up and leave it in the back.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I leave them at home.

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have laid mine on the back seat with a towel in-between each layer so they don't scratch.

But most the time they will stay home in the garage.
Sponsored