tide1996

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here’s a question, when will Ford stop taking reservations for the Bronco?
Sponsored

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My guess is Dec right before they change reservation to orders. OR when they have reached their 2021 capacity

OP
OP
tide1996

tide1996

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My guess is Dec right before they change reservation to orders. OR when they have reached their 2021 capacity
Reason I asked, the Ford marketing rep I spoke with today hinted they wouldn’t close till they met capacity. Just wanted to know what others have heard. Thanks

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m guessing a couple weeks before order banks open up.

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reason I asked, the Ford marketing rep I spoke with today hinted they wouldn’t close till they met capacity. Just wanted to know what others have heard. Thanks
Given the events of today seems to me that if you can't deliver a 2021 until 2022, then 2021 capacity has been met

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think reservations will remain open (but no confirmation of this from Ford), it will just will be a place in line, until the backlog is caught up. I believe long term Bronco will move into an OTD line so even though they won't be reservations anymore, retail (sold) orders will get built ahead of stock units and won't affect a dealers allocations.

Escape and Edge are this way now and its been really nice as they come in quickly and on Bronco it will keep ADMs from becoming a thing down the road. Buyers will pay up if it dealer A has it, and it takes dealer B 4 months to get (and they're limited on how many, so they'll charge up too.), but if dealer B can get it in 6 weeks (and without using their allocation, so its in their interest to sell it for a lower price), it takes dealer A's leverage to charge away, most people will wait 6 weeks before paying over sticker.

That said, I suspect that reservations may fill up the first model year without this so it might not happen till year 2, 3, or whenever reservations get caught up and stock units start getting built.

Sponsored

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I honestly thought reservations were full a week ago so I didn't bother trying. Then I tried yesterday and it went through

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I honestly thought reservations were full a week ago so I didn't bother trying. Then I tried yesterday and it went through
I think they will go right up till order placement time. There's still plenty that could happen that will flush a lot of reservations. The current 130k could be the final number after the dust settles.
Sponsored