Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where will I go? Two quick left hand turns and then 1,000 miles home from BRONCOTOWN, USA!

yeee-haaaaa!!!
Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, assuming no issues, in 2023, to the tip of Baja and back off-road (just did it last month in my 96 4Runner, Bronco would be much better, I hope) and in 2024 to the Arctic Ocean in Winter (did it last February in my wife's 2dr Rubicon) plus everywhere in between that I can

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I'm thinking roadtrip.... I'm 12hrs away from Drumheller and the badlands... I can think of no better place to take the Badlands and go do my first exploring with it and the Boy. Haha

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got to take my Badlands to Badlands National Park. I am guessing there won't be a lot of Broncos there. Other then that I am close to the Rubicon trail so may have to give that a go. I am gonna drive every legal road on my local forest.

Sponsored

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Colorado, Off Rodeo near Austin, and the beach in Port Aransas, maybe Big Bend National park and anywhere else that i might want to go off the beaten path.

Plan is to make some friends here in Texas to explorer and meet new people that share this new interest. Never go out alone to uncharted territory.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, assuming no issues, in 2023, to the tip of Baja and back off-road (just did it last month in my 96 4Runner, Bronco would be much better, I hope) and in 2024 to the Arctic Ocean in Winter (did it last February in my wife's 2dr Rubicon) plus everywhere in between that I can
I was thinking about taking mine up to Alaska so I want to hear/see more about your winter trip up north o_O

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When we finally get our Broncos - where do you plan to go with it?

Me: overland road trips, Northeast USA and out to the Maritime Provinces of Canada.

I want to be on forest and logging roads. Not interested in rock crawling Moab or risking life and limb on Black Bear Pass.
Hoping to do Black Bear pass after honing my skills on other trails on the way out west.

rlondeen

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
camping in Big Bend ... in by Big Bend

Last edited:

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

first day I'll drive up Mount Diablo here in my home town. Maybe I'll check out the off road park in Livermore, I think it's mostly geared towards bikes and quads, but not sure.
If I get it not too late I want to go up to Mono Lake, visit Bodie and then head south to Lone Pine, visit things along the way.
Next year I'd love to take it to Moab and also explore in the sierras, have to do more research on trails and nice areas.
Rubicon maybe someday. I'm not sure how much fun it is to spend hours and hours on obstacles with no fast bits in between though.
Also want to head up North from here and also explore in Death Valley, maybe in winter. Lots of cool old mines etc to be found there.

Sponsored

Thomman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cooper S, 2012 Skoda Yeti, 2018 Tiger 800
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazing ideas that all you folks have to go places in your Bronco ....

Since moving back to the US from Malaysia, I missed my Hilux so bad and was going to get a Tacoma when news of the Bronco broke. Forgotten the Tacoma since then - Day 2 order for an AMB 2.3L MT 4DR Badlands with no deadly sins so hope to pick her up late summer in Seattle and drive back home to TX with the family via ID, MT, Yellowstone, CO, UT, and all places in between.

After I get my Bronco all figured out - hopefully in summer 2024, get her on a boat to southern Europe and then north through Russia, China, Southeast Asia, the Himalayas, India, and then ship her back to Houston. If my $$s don't run out by then and depending on the political situation, may ship her to south Africa and drive all the way up north to Morocco before shipping her back to Houston.

2024 is a long way off .... 1st step is to get my Bronco this summer.....;)

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazing ideas that all you folks have to go places in your Bronco ....

Since moving back to the US from Malaysia, I missed my Hilux so bad and was going to get a Tacoma when news of the Bronco broke. Forgotten the Tacoma since then - Day 2 order for an AMB 2.3L MT 4DR Badlands with no deadly sins so hope to pick her up late summer in Seattle and drive back home to TX with the family via ID, MT, Yellowstone, CO, UT, and all places in between.

After I get my Bronco all figured out - hopefully in summer 2024, get her on a boat to southern Europe and then north through Russia, China, Southeast Asia, the Himalayas, India, and then ship her back to Houston. If my $$s don't run out by then and depending on the political situation, may ship her to south Africa and drive all the way up north to Morocco before shipping her back to Houston.

2024 is a long way off .... 1st step is to get my Bronco this summer.....;)
I mean, i had a pretty epic first trip planned and all. As well as a "Plan B" smaller trip in case the state of things wasn't great at the time of delivery.
But...
Nothing. I mean nothing can beat this.
Unless someone is going to send theirs to drive on the Moon.
If you do I want real-time video.

I'd also like to see about 350,000 pictures of this trip you described @Thomman

Talk about a lifetime, bucket-list, priceless journey.
I would have to challenge myself to do all 7 continents. Well, 6 of them that are accessible.

Thomman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cooper S, 2012 Skoda Yeti, 2018 Tiger 800
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean, i had a pretty epic first trip planned and all. As well as a "Plan B" smaller trip in case the state of things wasn't great at the time of delivery.
But...
Nothing. I mean nothing can beat this.
Unless someone is going to send theirs to drive on the Moon.
If you do I want real-time video.

I'd also like to see about 350,000 pictures of this trip you described @Thomman

Talk about a lifetime, bucket-list, priceless journey.
I would have to challenge myself to do all 7 continents. Well, 6 of them that are accessible.

I sure will be posting pics on my 2024 - 25 trip when it happens. And somethin on U-Tube too....

I've done most of the US, Europe, southeast Asia and India on a motorcycle, but now want to do them again "in style" in my Bronco.

Ta2punk

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Army is moving me to GA in 2 months for the next 3 years. If I get mine before summer next year (haven't even placed a reservation yet, so who knows) I plan on taking my 9yo to Yellow Stone and some other National Parks around the country during his summer break. Probably squeeze Black Bear Pass and maybe MOAB if we make it that far west in there as it's something I have wanted to do for the last couple years. I have driven 4cyl turbo street cars for the last 9 years and this will be my first serious off road capable vehicle. Well I did own a 2018 Tacoma but only for a year, really did not like how underpowered it was driving on the highway and stuff.
Sponsored