First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My local dealer is doing a good job taking care of me. They aren't offering the discounts Granger is offering but they are being fair. MSRP with no weird fees. My order was on time and they were easy to work with when I made a change. I have bought several cars from them and they have always treated me right. The service department is one of the best. I'll stick with Homer Skelton Ford in Mississippi.
Sponsored

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What’s the Granger deal? How does it compare to the 3% under invoice @DealerInsider is providing at Horsham?

(I'm not switching, but I'm sure people would be interested in this information)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What’s the Granger deal? How does it compare to the 3% under invoice @DealerInsider is providing at Horsham?

(I'm not switching, but I'm sure people would be interested in this information)
Currently it in INV-1k.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it's probably been discussed but can I transfer if I have already done so once back in October? The dealer I transfered to hasn't contacted me, won't reply to emails or return messages on voicemail. Thinking I'd rather deal with someone who communicates and knows the product they are selling which you seem to be very good at.
Thanks.
Directly from Ford's website:

Ford Bronco Which Ford Dealer do you have? Yes, we are accepting transfers Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 14.07.35

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Granger is at 1k under...they would be less by about $100 on a 30k MSRP...3% under starts to equal around 33k MSRP...I would be about $800 less than them on a 60k MSRP...1k under is still a great deal plus they are handling everyone with class

Sponsored

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I'm a little late to the Granger party but just called Ford and switched, only two more hours drive from me and ready to deal with someone who knows what is going on. Thanks for still accepting transfers!!(y)

MaXberN

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me the 3% under invoice is a bigger discount but that is negated by the $1500 in shipping I'd pay. It's only a $175 one way plane ticket to Granger and an awesome 13 hour drive home in my new Bronco!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Granger is at 1k under...they would be less by about $100 on a 30k MSRP...3% under starts to equal around 33k MSRP...I would be about $800 less than them on a 60k MSRP...1k under is still a great deal plus they are handling everyone with class
That is correct. Maybe we should fix that and go back to our $2000 under Invoice deal. :unsure:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is correct. Maybe we should fix that and go back to our $2000 under Invoice deal. :unsure:
Ford Bronco Which Ford Dealer do you have? Yes, we are accepting transfers 33A2D5A0-CA51-4E34-B830-BFFA532F9905

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Granger has a great group of people there and I highly recommend them if you’re still looking for a dealer. Some other places that even post here are highly suspect.

Sponsored

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
X-Plan locally or a negotiated transferred reservation deal with Grainger?

Itsmeclooney

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shoot, $2000 under invoice gets my order changed today. Lol. Still debating between granger and horsham. Driving from PA is doable, Iowa is significantly farther for me.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While the Chapman Ford Deal would save me an additional $400, I'm very happy with the 1K under MSRP from Stephens especially with the communication and fast response time from John on any questions I had. I also appreciate all the information from the people at Granger on this Forum. All three dealers are in their own category IMO.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This dealer has serviced my cars for over 20 years and I really wanted to give them a chance to sell me a Bronco but they are holding firm to MSRP which I will never agree to. Looks like I will be transferring to Granger in early March...
That's why I went with Leonardtown Ford. My local dealer wouldn't budge on price.
Sponsored