Sponsored

Which of the Deadly Six is in your build?

Which of the Deadly Six are in your build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Talked to my dealer today... he said FE orders wont be impacted, however, he did say that he thinks that first deliveries, across all models, will be delayed in general.
I spoke with mine today as well and he fully expects that FEs could be impacted and end up getting built very late if you have any late availability choices.

It's all a guessing game at this point.
Sponsored

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hopefully.

Another concern I have is that some of us may lose out due to limited allocations at dealers despite having an early res.

If a small dealer only has a few allocations but a dozen or two reservations. I could see someone who ordered an FE with late availability options getting screwed because everyone else who ordered from that dealer skipped any late availability stuff. Those Broncos will get built first despite being a later #.

Could be overthinking this but there's nothing ford could do that would surprise me at this point.
I'm trying to convince myself to like the navy pier... but it's way too much money to not get something closer to what i actually want. The black onyx with the orange stitching looks sick... In a perfect world, I'd go with anitmatter blue, roast leather... Settling for lightning blue, mostly because it should, theoretically, hold is value better, being the only FE exclusive color. It's growing on me though.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm trying to convince myself to like the navy pier... but it's way too much money to not get something closer to what i actually want. The black onyx with the orange stitching looks sick... In a perfect world, I'd go with anitmatter blue, roast leather... Settling for lightning blue, mostly because it should, theoretically, hold is value better, being the only FE exclusive color. It's growing on me though.
If cyber orange is only a 2021 color it should hold value as well

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not good. I think this is the third 2dr, 2.7 with a 7/14 reservation so far in an early thread count. Make it 4. That's me. We may be screwed.
Make it 5.
2-door, 2.7, and a 7/14 reservation.
I think I might say f___ it and wait for the body color top.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree, but I would think the the body style is merely an adjustment to the stamping schedule of floor pans, side panels, doors and roll bar extrusions (maybe they are hydroformed...), all which at this point probably have not entered production. Maybe the rear seats and rear interior panels are the long pole.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hard to believe so many are getting screwed for something as widespread as Fords 2.7 engine.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now we need a Color Poll to see the most popular!

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm ok to wait for however long I need to. Putting aside $500 a month for a larger down payment can only help me. I'll get what I want... as soon as I decide for sure.

Also, a little surprised a color isn't on the list.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Clicked 3/6 ... 2-door, lux, sas.

But waiting till MY22 is fine with me. Still have one more year of out-of-state tuitions and then the boys are off the payroll.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just sucks that until the March deadline, all that can be done by us OR Ford is speculate. They're trying to get data based on B&P usage when some of us have accessed it dozens of times. Many of us have multiple reservations as a 'just in case' with no intention of converting both.

I'm really hoping my 7/22 loaded OBX will still be 2021 but time will tell. Even the cutoff date is incredibly fluid. Originally it was mid-September, now some believe mid-August because of a new month delay that occurred. However, grain of salt on that because the delay may not have had anything to do with the factors on the September date. Who knows?

---

I'd really love to stop traveling and work near home, but travel is how I make Bronco money. Plus working on solar fields is far nicer than all the paper mills locally =/ Since my wife decided she wants Sasquatch, that's another two weeks of travel I need.

Sponsored

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard to believe so many are getting screwed for something as widespread as Fords 2.7 engine.
My guess is the new F150 gets first dibs on the 2.7. It's Ford's cash cow, not a Bronco that comes out in 6 months.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My guess is the new F150 gets first dibs on the 2.7. It's Ford's cash cow, not a Bronco that comes out in 6 months.
Man, one would think that there would be enougn F150s out for dealers to work with, and A vehicle that you have 190k reservations for would take priority because those are going to BUYERS, not dealer lots.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What a Mess.

I'm going to order what I want (that is not late availability) and hope my timestamp gets me the options before the first batch of supplies run out.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What a Mess..... before the first batch of supplies run out.
Its almost as if Ford treats the F-series as a serious business, and everything else as a side-hustle. To be whining 5 months ahead of production that you don't have enough engines is not a good look.
Sponsored