Sponsored

Why are there no cupholders!!? Also, Pics and observations.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

New for MY22 MGV with cup holders. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Personally I don't see why MGV cant have them too but this post is ridiculous.

OP, thanks for sharing and great pics. The rest of you animals....well you're animals.
Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Totally agree, MGV isnā€™t going to prevent your seats from being all sticky from whatever they spilled due to lack of cup holders.
imagine making 10 posts on a forum in the last year and three of them being aimed at the guy who isnā€™t even trolling. Lighten up man. Itā€™s all in good fun.
1/10. DB tried to have my number yesterday too. I love when someone volunteers for the blocked file.

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have an exterior wide shot of the VB with the doors closed? I know they are hard to get with people trying to get in and see.
Here you go- same Bronco just 35 miles south :)

IMG_3540.jpeg

IMG_3544 2.jpeg

IMG_3544.jpeg

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have the rear seat molle system get these and add as many cup holders as you want. Just strap them into the molle and away you go.

Op thanks for these. Question, in the picture where your wife was adjusting the vents (approx 23rd pic). Did you/she get a feel for whether the color clips might come off easily enough?

81i+ZLsGXKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On a serious note, all they had to do was put a pair of cup holders right where it says "no step".
I honestly hope the aftermarket provides this exact simple solution to the problem within a few months from now.

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might have to seriously consider switching from Iconic Silver...ugh.
It was SHARP in person. I ordered A51 - which I have now seen on several sports and I LOVE it. But the cactus grey in person is very, very good looking

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have tried to get a good look at it but pictures donā€™t work. Local dealer has a ranger but itā€™s in the showroom and theyā€™re closed sundays. I may have to go and have them pull it out into the light. Iā€™m running out of time to either stick or change.
Cyber Orange, imho, looks like a school bus with a pearl coat on it. I was originally ordering it, decided against it after seeing it in person. It is not terrible, but I was not sure about it and the thought of spending $700 extra for it was more than I could bear lol.

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cyber Orange, imho, looks like a school bus with a pearl coat on it. I was originally ordering it, decided against it after seeing it in person. It is not terrible, but I was not sure about it and the thought of spending $700 extra for it was more than I could bear lol.
Same boat! But if it doesnā€™t come back next year as rumored, then itā€™s a different story. I wanted more Orange!

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Might have to seriously consider switching from Iconic Silver...ugh.
Changed mine from Cactus Gray to VB two days ago. Saw both in person and the gray was kind of bland to me.

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

am I the only one in this country not constantly slurping down soda while driving? Never use my cup holders.
Coffee though...

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

am I the only one in this country not constantly slurping down soda while driving? Never use my cup holders.
I rarely have drinks in mine. Usually full of receipts, coins, small auto parts, pens, etc. A real pita when I actually need to put a drink in.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't thought much about the cupholders to lose sleep over them, so here's what I recommend: Make like they only come with two, then when you take delivery and see four you can be pleasantly surprised.

Like when I get a pizza. I imagine it comes with seven slices, and they added one for free! It's how I stay out of my deep Bronco delay depression. It's sad really. šŸ˜©
Sponsored