First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To go to those places you usually only see in nature documentaries... with the top off and my kids waving their hands in the air like they're riding a roller coaster!

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm getting one for several reasons. I currently have a EB that's lifted. Due to health limitations I can no longer wrench on it or drive it. I have always loved the EB's since I was a teen. This will be my replacement/retirement rig. Just hoping I can drive the new one....

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually think the Bronco is super ugly, but I want one so I can sell it 30k over msrp to someone who can't find one for the next two years
that's funny. saying its ugly.. ?????????.. those comedy classes are really working.

Sponsored

shorty

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2020 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Shelby keeps getting "high-centered"
Ford Bronco Why did you get a Bronco? GT350

Txbeerrealtor

Wildtrak
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn, 2017 GLE 350 4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't been this excited about a new vehicle since the OG Raptor. Then once the wife said she liked it and hates riding in my truck, done!

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For my 21 year old son who passed away in June. He was waiting for the Bronco to be released since his Great Dane had out grown his car. Just another way for us to honor him.

Ford Bronco Why did you get a Bronco? GT350
I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure you're Son will be riding right along with you in your new Bronco! God bless you and your family!

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The wife and I need a larger SUV. We will be replacing a 2015 Tiguan. My first vehicle as an '88 Bronco II. Miss that vehicle. The next vehicle we wanted needed to be larger than the Tiguan. Also a removable top is great as my summer vehicle is a modified '11 Audi TTS Convertible and would be nice for the wife to have a convertible too. Also living in Edmonton, AB, Canada, our winters can be crappy and a real 4wd versus 4motion would be nice for our weekend trips to the mountains.

The Jeep is too typical and rough ride. The 4Runner is dated. So that left the Bronco. Plus some of the vintage nostalgia is super cool. I had a 2013 F150 Platinum and had great success with the EcoBoost engine at the time. So the Bronco feels like it checks all the boxes for our needs.

Oh and we do want to start Overlanding and pull a new off-road trailer for 1-2 months a year.

Sponsored

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was not sure if I will really get one knowing dealerships here in VA tends to mark-up new models (like raptor 2 yrs ago) for 2-3k over sticker + $799/$899 dealership fee. But after @Granger Ford, and now @StephensAutoCenter announced their deal offer, it's more likely that I will be able to buy one without much hassle. Currently have a '20 Rav4 Limited as a daily driver, and used to have 2Dr Rubicon JKs & JL, X3, X5, 4Runner, Tacoma TRD Pro, M2 Comp, and Mini JCW Hardtop and usually in manual transmission if available.

OP
OP
RedHotLava

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was not sure if I will really get one knowing dealerships here in VA tends to mark-up new models (like raptor 2 yrs ago) for 2-3k over sticker + $799/$899 dealership fee. But after @Granger Ford, and now @StephensAutoCenter announced their deal offer, it's more likely that I will be able to buy one without much hassle. Currently have a '20 Rav4 Limited as a daily driver, and used to have 2Dr Rubicon JKs & JL, X3, X5, 4Runner, Tacoma TRD Pro, M2 Comp, and Mini JCW Hardtop and usually in manual transmission if available.
Yeah dude, you can kiss all of that goodbye in the DC/Baltimore region.

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah dude, you can kiss all of that goodbye in the DC/Baltimore region.
I'm still waiting for the other dealer offer in the area, the one in MD. Hopefully equal or better deal, then will be able to finalize dealer choice.

DrKennethNoisewater

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 razor scooter
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I was a kid learning to drive in the 90s, the two-door SUV was THE COOLEST ride. I was so jealous of everyone who had a Bronco or Blazer/Tahoe. I always thought I'd get something like that when I was older and had money, but they kinda fell off in the 2000s and everything became unibody crossovers. Saw the reveal and thought "yep, need one of those." Tired of driving commuter cars and ready to get my dadgum man card back and enjoy driving again.
Sponsored