BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been in emotional distress ever since I sold my 2000 built Tacoma. I miss being able to drive wherever I want, whenever I want. I tried to fit in a Jeep, but the ergonomics were horrible for my body type. I have no less than five family members that work for Ford and I've been patiently waiting for years. My kids are more excited than I am... shall I go on?
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wanted a Ranger Raptor before my Mariner died. But then my Mariner died before the Ranger even returned to the states. Then I bought my runner up a Fusion (too poor to get a real Aston Martin) and I've lowkey been missing an off-roader....
What sealed the deal is me getting hyped up by this very forum, so congrats ya'll got me to buy a Bronco

Sponsored

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My grandfather was a Ford guy (Truck, Bronco, Pinto) he offered me the Bronco the summer before college, I dissed it.

Now, as a guy in his fifties the new Bronco speaks to me for many reasons…

Adventure, travel, and experiences are becoming more important to me, I want a ride that I can depend on and inspires me to tackle things out of my comfort zone.

I've lost interest in sports cars (3x JCW MINI owner) and I'm starting to feel the limitations of my 2012 Mustang GT as DD.

Tradition, my grandfather was a mentor and a hero to me I'm so lucky to have memories as a kid of sitting in his truck and Bronco watching planes take off and land at our local airport, riding on the farm, going out for a burger.

It might not be a rational reason but when news of a Bronco rebirth started appearing I knew I had to have this ride.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am pretty much a Ford guy as is the wife. I have always wanted a soft top and the spousal unit would not permit a Jeep to be parked in the driveway. A bit surprised Ford did not pull a Blazer on the Bronco name plate and just do the Sport and call it a day. Someone at Ford showed actual leadership, something rare in modern a society where group think is seeming to become the norm.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First car: 1980 Mercury Capri that I dropped a 71 mustang engine into.
2nd: 87 Mustang
3rd: 1988 Bronco II
4th: 1994 Ranger
5th: 1997 Explorer
6th: 2001 Acura RSX
7th: 2009 Altima
8th: 2012 Focus
9th: 2016 Focus

Always been a ford man even though i lost my way for several years.

I drive close to 25k miles per year so I want my ride to excite me. You will never see me in a Toyota camry.

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was born in 1986, in 1985 my parents ordered a new Bronco and when they got it my mom told my dad they were gonna need a car seat for the back (I was the last of 3 kids but there is a 9 year gap in there!) I grew up in that truck, we all loved it. When my own son was little (2014ish) my husband and I bought a 1993 Eddie Bauer Bronco. We loved that truck, it needed some work after a couple years and my husband was not up to the task, which was unlike him. We sold it and found out later my husband was diabetic and that's why he had no energy all the time. My husband likes all cars and has owned I think 5 F-150's over the years and most of them have been good trucks (our favorite was an 89 with a 300 six) Pre-child I had a Ranger with a 2.3 and a 5 speed, I loved that truck and would still have it if I didn't have a kid (my step dad still drives it, over 200k miles on it now) and I currently have a manual Focus, which I love and is probably the best car I have ever owned, but it is not a Bronco and my kid is catching up to his dad in the height department these days (or so I say to justify my want for the Bronco lol)

I'll be saving my money like I've never saved before for a future Bronco, it checks all the boxes! I even looked at Jeeps before finding my Focus because I wanted a stick, but I am a Ford person. Oh and a new Bronco would look great in the driveway next to my 61 Falcon Ranchero :love:

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For my 21 year old son who passed away in June. He was waiting for the Bronco to be released since his Great Dane had out grown his car. Just another way for us to honor him.

Bella Sam Bri-018~3.jpg

OP
OP
RedHotLava

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
RedHotLava

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
RedHotLava

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It fits the lifestyle I want to lead in my upcoming retirement (2 years) when I hope to spend as much time outdoors as I can rediscovering our beautiful country.
Our beautiful country is right!
Sponsored