Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Bottle opener
2. The gray top that matches Nothing else on the vehicle and looks like old faded use to be black plastic.
3. I’m a huge Bigfoot fan. I collect all things Sasquatch.

Sponsored

marshmap

Big Bend
First Name
Marsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Big Bend Sas 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Why did you get a Bronco? 19684DBF-30C3-4C96-A252-46E590F2BD48

Frankly, I just wanted something like this in my driveway again, but with a factory warranty and Apple CarPlay. Maybe a sub 20 second 0-60 as well but I don’t want to be greedy.

Now if only Ford could have made a long wheelbase 2 door...

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Gettin a Base because it's a Base. I'm just kind of bummed that it doesn't have cranks to roll the windows up and down. As far as auto stop/start, Dealbreaker. My ass passes more gas than any Ford engine, So don't give me this crap that I will be reducing some "Carbon Footprint" based on my driving style. If you want to get serious about reducing Carbon footprints, Start syncing stoplights for smoother traffic flow.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tired of settling for vehicles that do not excite me.
Good for you! I learned this when I was younger. I had a Scion TC and traded it in for a Toyota Corolla, “Shiny and new and all the gas mileage omg!!”

That Corolla lasted me a year until I said to myself, “wtf am I driving this boring car for? I’m 25, not 50.”

So I went to buy a Wrangler, guy said my credit wasn’t good enough to buy a car. So I went to a Chevy dealership and bought a 2013 Camaro same day at 3%. Then I traded that in for a 2017 Camaro, then i traded that in for a 2019 Scat Pack. I’ll never buy a boring car! The Bronco will be the wife’s car but it’ll be our 6th brand new vehicle lol, 5 of which were mine.

Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 10th anniversary rubicon unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My first experience off-roading was in a bronco. I had a Jeep which was built up and a lot of fun, tho situations have changed now. I need a better ride on the street, as well I want to do more exploration adventures. Figure the badlands with the Sasquatch package should get me the best ground clearance as well as articulation.

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The first vehicle I owned was an 85 Bronco II. Wrecked it during a flood and watched it wash away down the river. Only thing I saved out of it was my letter jacket and my little brother. Lost my virginity in that truck on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Every time I hear Night Moves on the radio I think about her...the Bronco that is.?

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By the time I realized how much I loved the old Broncos they were a 100 grand. Was extremely happy with the way Ford captured the original soul of the 1st generation. So I will be leaving my 3rd Wrangler for the Bronco. 1st Ford also.
Welcome to the Ford Family! ??
Sponsored