Why does the 4-Dr look so long?

privateer35

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Clubs

I feel like the Jeep JLU does a great job with the look of the four door. The rear doors are small and I think almost hide the fact that it’s a four door. The Bronco door look huge. I dunno how this is considered it the 4 -dr Broncos wheelbase is shorter then the 4-dr Wrangler. What am I missing? Or is it just the photos being taken? Any one see the 4-dr in person that can say it looks much different then the photos? I’m 95% going with a 2-dr but I’d consider the 4-dr if it didn’t look so dang long.
and this is bad because...?!?!

Advertisement

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
I mean, you're proving their point in my opinion. Nothing more odd looking than a bagged F-150. The only normalish one on the bottom does have funny proportions with just the regular cab. F-150 Supercrew looks best by far. Crew cab is too much truck not enough bed, regular cab is too much bed, not enough truck. Supercrew hits that Goldilocks zone for proportions.
Sorry I just dont like trucks with a back seat. If I wanted that I'd get a Bronco. Ohh wait :unsure:

I think 2 door regular cab long or short bed trucks look great, because they look heavy duty, light weight, and simple.

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
Actual sizes

525664A7-358C-4E2C-B125-2E87FE4EF2A2.jpeg
I still dont understand why the 4dr wrangler looks better than the 4dr bronco. I think maybe the Bronco is just lacking lines and sharper angles. Like the Wrangler’s fender flares and fender vent makes it look leaner, more athletic whereas the bronco looks chubby and rounded

jimmy234

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Like the Wrangler’s fender flares and fender vent makes it look leaner, more athletic whereas the bronco looks chubby and rounded
See, I think the Bronco looks a lot more like a safari vehicle, which I think is pretty cool. I actually think the JLU looks pretty gross in that graphic, and I own a JLU lol!

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
See, I think the Bronco looks a lot more like a safari vehicle, which I think is pretty cool. I actually think the JLU looks pretty gross in that graphic, and I own a JLU lol!
What’s funny is when I was waiting for the Bronco, I thought it looked way better than the wrangler until I got my own JLU and now I’m like wtf was I thinking.

Im guessing this is the same thing parents with ugly babies go through? Lol

nvabill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, C-182 Skylane
What’s funny is when I was waiting for the Bronco, I thought it looked way better than the wrangler until I got my own JLU and now I’m like wtf was I thinking.

So, you have seen a Bronco in person and not just photographs?

jimmy234

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S

Lol yea probably!

Advertisement

Advertisement