First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Dirt Mtn and Ice Mtn, along with sitting in rail yards, is a new Ford Job One quality control process …. They re aging your paint to the elements !! 😂

Seriously it sucks, I use my vehicles but they do sit in a garage other wise. After 8-10 years you can see the difference in paint quality of a vehicle that has a garage vs one that’s always in the elements. However, not like you have an option in these cases …..
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My ‘22 OBX was blended 11/16, released from chip hold and declared built on 11/29. The best Ford Customer Relations can tell me is that it has been sitting in a rail yard in Canton, Michigan since November, 2022.

There are ‘23 Broncos all over South Carolina right now, but my ‘22 is still “Awaiting Shipment.”

My dealer says complain to Ford.

Ford says stay in touch with my dealer.

Why doesn’t this concern anyone but me?
My wife and I waited 9 months from built to delivery.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this still common? Mine just got on the assembly line and my dealer thinks it’ll take 3 months until delivery

OP
OP
no Bronco yet

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is this still common? Mine just got on the assembly line and my dealer thinks it’ll take 3 months until delivery
It’s a mixed bag. There are tons of Broncos out there built after mine that have been delivered. Literally, if it’s a 2023 model, it was built after mine.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My ‘22 OBX was blended 11/16, released from chip hold and declared built on 11/29. The best Ford Customer Relations can tell me is that it has been sitting in a rail yard in Canton, Michigan since November, 2022.

There are ‘23 Broncos all over South Carolina right now, but my ‘22 is still “Awaiting Shipment.”

It’s been this way always. Ford and dealers point at each other. No one seems to give a $hit if the customer knows where they stand so they could make decisions. Piss poor way to treat people paying money. Mine sat on Ice mountain for 3 months.

Sponsored

MotoFish

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Same boat here. Built 12/5 and shipped 1/19. Stuck in limbo since then. We have been in contact with ford customer service multiple times now. Who ever it is at ford my wife has contacted told her that if they dont get enough complaints NOTHING with change. If you are a person with a shipping gripe make it a point to be a thorn in Fords side weekly complaining about the shipping times.
My wife emailed everyone on that contact sheet someone on the forum put together and she received multiple responses both by phone and email. Ford knows they have a crap situation going on. Be a pain in their ass about how the whole process has been for you.

Jander76

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was a January 2022 build.. it sat on dirt mountain till May for a chip.. then waited till August to ship .. needless to say I resold that one to a different dealer

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Only concerns me for your frustration. Otherwise not so much.

Nothing stopping you from buying off the lot if something matches your build

New2This

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was in the same situation.

Badlands sasquatch, 2.7L, MIC
built 9/30. on chip hold for an unknown amount of time
It was finally shipped 2/10.
It arrived to my dealer 2/23
I picked it up yesterday 2/25

I got sent a bunch of emails to ford and eventually got put in touch with an executive liason. I started seeing posts on bronco6g with ppl getting 2023's delivered so I raised hell with my dealer and forwarded those posts to the liason.

both of them "made inquiries" and car was sent shortly afterward. I also got $2000 ford cash for accessories

hang in there man. it sucks but its worth it. the car is really cool.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cause it's your truck, and frankly my dear I don't give a damn!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
no Bronco yet

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did find one OBX in Florida over the weekend that was almost an exact match to my build. Only thing it was missing was the roof rack. It was listed at $6,500 over sticker. I offered MSRP, they said no. Someone else bought it the next day. ☹

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did find one OBX in Florida over the weekend that was almost an exact match to my build. Only thing it was missing was the roof rack. It was listed at $6,500 over sticker. I offered MSRP, they said no. Someone else bought it the next day. ☹
Check some of the big dealers in S.E. Michigan. Seems most are selling for MSRP recently, maybe because they are in Ford’s back door and don’t want to go afoul. Pretty easy drive back to SC if you should find what you want.
Sponsored