Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems like it's a must have for most people on the forum but I just don't get it. Talk me into it?
Nope - I'm going for Lux, unless it's not available on whatever trim level I land on, then I'll settle for the High package.. I'm not sure why people are settling for the Mid package either
Sponsored

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would never own adaptive cruise, lane keeping or any other autonomous crap. Blis I love.
All these safety features I want everyone else to have. Most people spend way too much time on the looking at their screens while driving. Or they just drive like crap.... Let them pay for technology that helps protect ME.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the upgraded stereo system in the Lux package is a big factor for me in the Lux package, but at a $2300 premium over the High package, I'm not sure it's worth it for me.. may end up settling on the High package... we'll see ...

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife has Auto High-Beam Headlights Dude this is stupid nice. (Always wanted this)

Personally I going High Package for the
360-deg Camera (Always wanted this with having kids)
12in LCD
Additional sound deadening (for the long drives)
I have auto high beams, rain sensitive wipers and adaptive cruise control and all are awesome. It’s less stuff I have to fiddle with while driving.

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope - I'm going for Lux, unless it's not available on whatever trim level I land on, then I'll settle for the High package.. I'm not sure why people are settling for the Mid package either
Guess cuz some of us are used to when cars were just an engine and 4 wheels

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same for me except I live in ME not MT. Gets pretty nippy around here in winter and the heated seats and remote start will be good. Oh and also mainly because my wife told me to get them.....

The rest of the package is fluff.
A remote start is great for the cold winter too but my plan is to go standard

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have auto high beams, rain sensitive wipers and adaptive cruise control and all are awesome. It’s less stuff I have to fiddle with while driving.
Adaptive cruise control can be nice and also suck. If I'm not paying attention I can get behind a guy running 60mph in a 70mph road and ride that way for miles I hate when that happens to me.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree, mid Big Bend, add tube steps, modular bumper and rear locker might end up the sweet spot pricing wise.
Depends, when you do the math and u add all those things it will take u might surpass BD pricing or be real close to it. Here’s a break down with some key items, but remember BD has many things standard that you would have to pay extra for

9BFC7F7F-07E1-4244-B99C-B8784322D103.jpeg
Sponsored