Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Two reasons: Need and Want

It has most of the features people need.

It is the gateway to high and lux packages that some people want.
Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wife has Auto High-Beam Headlights Dude this is stupid nice. (Always wanted this)

Personally I going High Package for the
360-deg Camera (Always wanted this with having kids)
12in LCD
Additional sound deadening (for the long drives)
They say 360, but is it really or just a front and rear camera?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Adaptive cruise control can be nice and also suck. If I'm not paying attention I can get behind a guy running 60mph in a 70mph road and ride that way for miles I hate when that happens to me.
Lol I could see that!

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're touching the door to close it anyways

I don't think it's necasarily any faster than using the fob, it's just a different motion and probably a similar effort. The savings is on the unlock, that's much more convenient with intelligent access
on our Atlas, you just touch the outside of the handle. Generally close the driver door and tap the second row door as I walk away. Also very convenient when carrying two kids and their assorted bags.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of this stuff comes standard on most other
Models..
Funny how ford is using it for a price upgrade. Seriously you have to upgrade to an 8 inch touch screen, I haven’t driven a car in the past 5 years thst didn’t have some type of touch screen in it as standard equipment..

come on Ford you can do better..

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just assumed I’d get the mid package anyway and debate over high and lux. But now that I look at it, I’d need only certain items even from the mid. A lot of it is kinda useless for me.

i live in a big city and park in an eight story parking garage. I don’t need the garage opener. The nanny stuff for driving seems silly. My area drives like Mad Max anyway, lane assist is less important than spikes on the sides and maybe auto-fired anti-moron missiles.

Remote start? Hell no. Someone is going to figure out how to hack that and then my garage will be the scene of several police reports. I just hope they use it to prey on Audi and BMW, and leave the Fords alone.

Heated wheel could be cute. I know my wife will want heated seats and dual control. But most of the rest of it is unnecessary. when I buy a Bronco it’s not because i want to be looking at an iPad while driving. My idea of navigation would eventually require GPS anyway because ain’t no cell towers where I want to go. Waze and Uber can’t help you where I want to be.

i would like the sexy radio from the Lux but don’t want to spend thousands of dollars just for that.

A la carte is my preferred choice but I can see that being outrageous for individual items. I really need the build and price option.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every time I buy a new vehicle I end up going to the “mid” package or higher. There is always something I want that standing is about the same price as upgrading. On my F150 it was actually the incentives. Navigation actually added an incentive that made my Sport less expensive than the standard XLT and it came with heated, “bucket” seats, upgraded center console, remote start, nicer wheels, color matched bumpers and mirrors. I couldn’t afford not to upgrade :) Big Bend May be the same way with OB. My wife prefers the color matched flares and door handles too.We will just need to see the actual prices and whatever incentives there could be.

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Remote start? Hell no. Someone is going to figure out how to hack that and then my garage will be the scene of several police reports. I just hope they use it to prey on Audi and BMW, and leave the Fords alone.
And you don't even need the remote start feature to remote start the car - you can do it from your phone, so anyone can do it from their phone. You might want to set up the Fordpass app just to lock it down, then have a talk with the local tech using Forscan and IDS to turn it off. I'm a bit leary of wireless tech in general, and that "feature" in particular.

Sponsored

Fubl

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 buick lesabre
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How is a lighted visor an optional thing in 2021?
this might be the easiest one to explain usually lights are mounted to the roof on most vehicles nowor the visor is..... roof comes off on this vehicle

DrKennethNoisewater

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 razor scooter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some of this stuff comes standard on most other
Models..
Funny how ford is using it for a price upgrade. Seriously you have to upgrade to an 8 inch touch screen, I haven’t driven a car in the past 5 years thst didn’t have some type of touch screen in it as standard equipment..

come on Ford you can do better..
You do not have to upgrade to get the 8" touch screen. It's standard on even the base.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You do not have to upgrade to get the 8" touch screen. It's standard on even the base.
If u look at the standard equipment it’s not listed
screen.

Ford Bronco Why go for the mid package? screenshot_20200829-202044-

Ford Bronco Why go for the mid package? screenshot_20200829-202016-

I see it listed twice once as standard and the. The optional- not sure the difference