Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@LEGEND KC, if you would do me a favor. Stop by the boss's office, and tell him to build my Ranger. The wait is killing me.;):D

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

John, you are correct. It is the lighting. Ford's Race Red does have quite a bit of orange in it, and in the sun it does appear orange at the right angles. I've never been a big fan of the Race Red, but I have been overruled by the CEO/CFO (wifey) of my little empire. It went like this, "you want a Bronco, well it's gonna be Race Red." I now love Race Red. :)
Can your CEO please call my CEO? We are between Race Red and Area 51 with the wife leaning A51. If I see a white top in 9 hours it’s Race Red all the way even if we have to buy two!

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it me or do those tires NOT look like 35" Sasquatch Tires? Original post vs Ford.com as of today...

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Race Red 4 Door Bronco w/ Soft Top Down & Keyless Entry Keypad Soft-Top-Bronco-Race-Red-Wildtrak-4Door 3

vehicle(5).jpg

Sponsored

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I want to see a video of someone taking a soft top down and putting it back up before I buy.

Reactions: RLW

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can your CEO please call my CEO? We are between Race Red and Area 51 with the wife leaning A51. If I see a white top in 9 hours it’s Race Red all the way even if we have to buy two!
@DC9atnight, John, tell your dearest that Jim's getting a Race Red Bronco, and you want one too. Then stomp your feet, lay down on the floor, and throw your best hissy fit. I know, I know, it didn't work well when we were kids, but we're grown up now, and should be able to be more convincing. Sans that, I've got nuttin'. Good luck, I'm pulling for you brother.

It's funny, I was originally looking at the Area51 to be the color. So, we were 180 at our house. Actually I'm good with Race Red being the color. It was at one time my second choice. But, I didn't tell the wife that. I may need a little leverage when mod time comes. :)

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it just me, the 35” tires don’t look very big anymore.
Ha - I actually thought this WASN'T the Squatch package when I looked at it!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You've seen a Velocity Blue? I figured the only one that existed was the body in the bone yard.

Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the black Badlands grill was on the First Edition and WIldtrack had a grill with larger holes? Anyone have a link to that grill page again?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Exactly,

That all of this is standard process and the philosophy has been going on for previous models when bringing them to market seems to be lost on people. Ford is working through the kinks, they are capable of implementing global supply chain manufacturing, this is NOT the first new vehicle they have ever built and they are not reinventing assembly line production just for Bronco!

Giving people this much insight and imagery to work with that they NEVER had access to before may be what people are asking for, but it isn't what they need. My guess is that this is the last time Ford gives this much access to the public before a product is ready for market. You can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time, but online you can't please 2% of the people and the other 98% just bitch and moan nonstop!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WARNING: complaint coming

Im sorry but Im just really not digging ANY of the tire/wheel packages on the Bronco.

Ive never really liked Goodyear tires and these 315s look small, maybe its the wheel width/offset.

And the Sasquatch wheels are just plain ugly in my opinion.

The Big Bend wheels might be my favorite of all!

I love the looks of the BD steelies, but I really would prefer the lighter weight of an alloy.

The tire/wheel package is really the only thing turning me off the Squatch package, because I know I wont be happy with them and will want to replace with Black Rhinos, Methods, or 1552s and BFGs, and that is just more $$$$$
Lol
Man we are all different..
I like the tire and wheel combos being offered for the bronco...
I tend to think the BB has the ugliest of the trims..

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Side curtain airbags...

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@NurseA.J Amy, did you call my wife? She's set the color as Race Red without any input allowed by me. :)
Hey if that’s all it takes! Done!!! My husband is not on board at all. I just bought a 2020 Escape Titanium Rapid Red in May. I’ll be trading it in! Lol. Life is short but I work hard so screw it! Mass kudos to your wife!!!! ???
Sponsored