Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought the black Badlands grill was on the First Edition and WIldtrack had a grill with larger holes? Anyone have a link to that grill page again?
Ford recently stated the Wildtrack will have the same grill as the Badlands but in black.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey if that’s all it takes! Done!!! My husband is not on board at all. I just bought a 2020 Escape Titanium Rapid Red in May. I’ll be trading it in! Lol. Life is short but I work hard so screw it! Mass kudos to your wife!!!! ???
Amy, absolutely correct. You need to enjoy life along the way. The wife's a good woman, and got used to my craziness years ago (43 to be exact). She just goes with the flow now. As the old saying goes, "You can't take it with you." :)

BTW, I've always let her pick the color of our new vehicles. If you look at my avatar, she picked the Sting Gray on the Jeep. I had yellow in my mind, but bowed to her choice. And, I'm glad I did. After thinking about it I knew I would probably get tired of yellow after a while. She hits the nail on the head every time.

Last edited:

MSF

Wildtrak
First Name
Mohammed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
is that small badge the "Wildtrak special graphics on hood"???

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just me, the 35” tires don’t look very big anymore.
Was going to say this... I feel like it's hit or miss with some images. Some pics make it look really good, others (like this one) make me wonder if they even have Sasquatch. Hoping 37s is a factory option....

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WildTrak is hands down the best looking Bronco in my opinion. Black Modular top, black grille, black wheels, and painted door handles.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like the elusive Wildtrak Hood Graphic is the satin/flat black design seen on the Cyber Orange launch rig. (y)
Can you link to a pic of that one... i have been curious about the Wildtrak graphic

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Amy, absolutely correct. You need to enjoy life along the way. The wife's a good woman, and got used to my craziness years ago (43 to be exact). She just goes with the flow now. As the old saying goes, "You can't take it with you." :)

BTW, I've always let her pick the color of our new vehicles. If you look at my avatar, she picked the Sting Gray on the Jeep. I had yellow in my mind, but bowed to her choice. And, I'm glad I did. After thinking about it I knew I would probably get tired of yellow after a while. She hits the nail on the head every time.
I love that!!! She’s a fantasy woman!!! I do believe once the Bronco is in our garage my husband will be happy!!! RED is his favorite color. He’s A fireman and I’m a nurse. Stay healthy happy and wise!!!! Your wife has fantastic taste! Maybe when we all take delivery we can meet up and have some Bronco fun!!!!

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you link to a pic of that one... i have been curious about the Wildtrak graphic
It's hard to make out in the Race Red pics in this post, but I'm almost positive it's this same exact hood graphic…

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Race Red 4 Door Bronco w/ Soft Top Down & Keyless Entry Keypad DJI_0141_C4.tif
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Race Red 4 Door Bronco w/ Soft Top Down & Keyless Entry Keypad 2_DOOR_ACCESORIES_0015_C3_v1_current.tif

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought it was a BL at first because the tires did not look like SASQ size. Probably a combination of the angles and the fact that it has running boards.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly,

That all of this is standard process and the philosophy has been going on for previous models when bringing them to market seems to be lost on people. Ford is working through the kinks, they are capable of implementing global supply chain manufacturing, this is NOT the first new vehicle they have ever built and they are not reinventing assembly line production just for Bronco!

Giving people this much insight and imagery to work with that they NEVER had access to before may be what people are asking for, but it isn't what they need. My guess is that this is the last time Ford gives this much access to the public before a product is ready for market. You can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time, but online you can't please 2% of the people and the other 98% just bitch and moan nonstop!
Additionally, the backdrop to the supply chain and associated logistics for this none too small effort is the presence of the covid19 pandemic, which included Ford ramping up ventilator production spontaneously. If folks could see behind the curtain right now, they would not find the Wizard of Oz, but rather a committed, talented, hardworking team of exceptional ford employees.
Sponsored